"SND ME GUESS PAPERS OF CLASS 9TH I REALLY WANT THEM I HAVE JUST STARTED 9TH CLASS AND I AM VERY LIKE STUDENT OF MY CLASS BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND PHYSICS,BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY.I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL FOR U GOD BLESS U THANK U."
Name: abdullah mansoor
Email: abdullah12october@hotmail.com
City, Country: Lahore,Pakistan

"kia paper mushkil hotey hain main phely baar dion gi 9th class ka is liya pooch rahi hion i hope will not mind main janti hion her koi phely bar deta hai but ager app mujhe bata dein gay tu mujhe assani ho jaye gi kia is tarhan pochna galath baat hai wasey plzzzzzzzz meray liya dua kijay ga main bht tension main hion board ka papers ki waja sa mujhe sammajh nahi araha hai ka wo kase sawalat pochain gay .ager app mery maadad ker dain tu bht bht shukriaa plzzz .pakistan ki bety.dua gooooo"
Name: pakistan ki bety
Email: pinky_sony@yahoo.com
City, Country: karach,Pakistan

"please send me the questions papers of 9 class board examinations of year 2008,07,06,o5,04 all subjects as early as posibel thanks "
Name: sheheryar
Email: addy_adeel@yahoo.com
City, Country:gujranwala,Pakistan

"plzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me model papers class 9.......! "
Name: ismail
Email: adda.its@gmail.com
City, Country:karachi,pakistan

"send me guess papers "
Name: aqsa khan
Email: aqsacool2009@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore,pakistan

"assalam o alaikum sir plz 9th class notes all subjects send me plz sir mujhe us ki zaroorat hai meharbani karden plz "
Name: bestabuzar
Email: bestabuzar@yahoo.com
City, Country:hyderabad

"send me modle paper of class 9th of biology i will be thank full to you"
Name: talha
Email: talhabinzahid_32@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi

"plzzzzzz if any one has guess paperz of class 9th of all subjects then plzzzzzz snd me. "
Name: rida
Email: rida_znb@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore pakistan.

"hi i need some model papers of Pak studies for class 10 only. best regards "
Name: Mushtaq Hussain Sajjadi
Email: sajjadi_math@yahoo.com
City, Country: Quetta Pakistan

"assalam o alaikum anyone plz give me guess paper of 9th class in general science group."
Name: sadi
Email: sadiaa10@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"dear friends plz give me notes of 9th for my sister and 10th class notes for me."
Name: aslam khan
Email: gulbahi@gmail.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"can any send me model paper of this year of 9 class thanks "
Name: ahmer
Email: bluewhale4321@hotmail.com
City, Country:lhore,pakistan

"HELO DEAR FRIENDS AND SIR I HOPE YOU ARE ALL WILL BE FINE PLZ SIR AND PYARE DOSTO SEND ME THE MODEL PAPER THIS YEAR OF 10TH CLASS I NEED HEIP YOU AND I HOPE YOU WILL NO IGNORE IT OK ALL THE BEST"
Name: SALAS FIAZ
Email: daud_456@yahoo.com
City, Country: RAIWIND LAHORE

"I need Federal Board Islamabad 9th class old model paper ie MATH,PHYSICS,BIOLOGY,CHEMISTRY ISLAMIC STUDY AND URDU, ENGLISH
Name: Rizwan
Email: mdriz@hotmail.com
City, Country: Islamabad, Pakistan

"Assalam-o-Alekum plz give me 9ths guess papers on my Email adress. I shall b thanksful to u
Name: sherazarif
Email: sherazarif90@yahoo.com
City, Country: LHR, Pakistan

"asslam-o-alaikum sir! plzzzzz send me model papers of class 9th. thanks (luqman khan)
Name: luqman
Email: luqmankhan1994@yahoo.com
City, Country: LHR, Pakistan

"asslam-o-alikum sir plz i need the model papers of 2005,2006,2007,2008,2009 of all subjects for class 9th i will be very thankful to you."
Name: Zakria
Email: Zakriya_capricorn@yahoo.com
City, Country: ksa,riyadh

"plz send some q papers, now i live in kuwait but i am coming to pakistan n if u need anything send me a messege."
Name: ahmed
Email: ak_janbaze@hotmail.com
City, Country: islamabad

"plz send me important questions fo chemistry class 10th i thank full to you, "
Name: salah ud din
Email: salu_dang@yahoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi

"please send me guess paper because my cousin wants to take 9th class guess paper and my brother wants 10th class guess paper please send as soon as possible."
Name: maliktahir
Email:maliktahir47@gmail.com
City, Country: islamabad

"My brother is 9th class and please send me 9th class all subject model paper."
Name: malik usman ali
Email:usman_2009malik@yahoo.com
City, Country: islamabad

"I need answers of the questions the miller of the dee,,,,this poem is included in english(sindh text book) for class 9th,,,,plzzzzz send me as soon as possible.....i wil b very thankful to u"
Name: aneela shah
Email:atshsh@ymail.com
City, Country: karachi

"assalam-o-alaikum plz its my request i want biology,physics,chemistry,english,urdu,islamiat and mathematics as wel.plz tell me important question 4 biology class 9th plzzzzz "
Name: muskan
Email: sweetfriend41@hotmail.com
City, Country: pakistan karachi

"plz give me the papers of maths subject of last 10 year i need very much if u help me m very thanks full to u "
Name: maheen khalil
Email: lizzy.baby85@yahoo.com
City, Country: pakistan

"I need board papers of all science subjects. to prepartion of papers"
Name: syed usman
Email: usman.1993@yahoo.com
City, Country:faisalabad,Pakistan

"my brother plz send me all subjects send model papers for class10th 2007,2008,2009,2010 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
Name: zanib fiaz
Email: zanib.fiaz@yahoo.com
City, Country:jhelum,pakistan

"i want model papers for SSC-I of all subjects and i am computer student. I want them urgently please send me the model papers fast"
Name: Ali Zamir Afridi
Email: a_afridi09@yahoo.com
City, Country:Islamabad

"i woud plzzz lik hav model papr for 9 gneral group exam.. all subjects.......pplzz"
Name: zoya
Email: zoya-aamir@live.com
City, Country: karachi , pakistan

"i am a student of class 9th.i want model papers of physics,chemistry and biology of punjab textbook board lahore.i have also send request to another website but they didnt help me.i hope you wont do the same.another thing i need is the datesheet of examinations,as to prepare my exams.thanking you.amnah"
Name: amnah saqlain
Email: aneytheprincess@yahoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi,pakistan

"i NEED MODEL PAPER OF 10TH CLASS HUMANITIES GROUP OF NWFP BOARD. I M STUDING IN CHITRAL"
Name: Sumera
Email: arch-sam@hotmail.com
City, Country: Lahore,pakistan

"I am student of 10th class I need Arts subjects Model Papers Please sent me Quicly ok Sir Thankyou Mohammad Shoaib ur Rehman"
Name: Mohammad Shoaib ur Rehman
Email:shoaib_ahmed395@yahoo.com
City, Country: Multan, Pakistan

"plz kindly send me model papers of aku eb board for class ninth "
Name: Hamza
Email:stubborn_hamza@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"a0a.i need maths,phy,chem and bio m0del paperz f0r class 9th."
Name: aisha
Email:misty.20@hotmail.com
City, Country: islamabad,pakistan

"I need some notes,model paper and past old five years paper. anyone plz send me i need it very much. thanks "
Name: hamza
Email:hamza_afridi98@yahoo.com
City, Country: peshawar,pakistan

"HI ASSSLAMOALAIKUM ! I NEED ALL SUBJECTS OF 10TH CLASS IN SCIENCE GROUP PLEASE SEND ME ON MY E MAIL ADDRESS PLZZ .... "
Name: zaid
Email:rising_sun_me77@hotmail.com
City, Country: pakistan

"i am a student of class 10th.i want model papers of physics,chemistry and biology 2007 , 2008 , 2009 of BISE Faisalabad.i have also send request to another website but they didnt help me.i hope you wont do the same.another thing thanking you.sana" VERY SOON PLZ "
Name: sana
Email: maha111222333@yahoo.com
City, Country:faisalabad

"i need pervious paper of federall board for class 9th "
Name: akhtar
Email: akhtar_munir647@yahoo.com
City, Country:pakistan

"i woud plzzz lik hav model papr for 9 gneral group exam.. all subjects.......pplzz" "
Name: Rizwan
Email: rizwan4111696@hotmail.com
City, Country:Lahore

"i am in class 9 plz!send me guess papers of chemistry of class 9.plz send me soon. "
Name: Muhammad Saad Abdullah
Email: topper.saad@live.com.pk
City, Country: Lahore,Pakistan

"my name is hashaam i m a student of class 9th plzz send me this papers as soon as possible i need plzzz "
Name: Hashaam
Email: redevil0313@gmail.com
City, Country: Lahore,Pakistan

"I need model papers of all subjects for class 9th. i will be very thankful."
Name: Hamood Ur Rahman
Email: Rehman.hamood@yahoo.com
City, Country: Pesheware,pakistan

"pls send me guess paper of 9 class on my e mail adress"
Name: killer
Email: zoraizkiller@hotmail.com
City, Country: khanewal pakistan