"please anyone send me guess paper because my cousin wants to take 9th class guess paper and my brother wants 10th class guess paper please send as soon as possible " plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me paper for bahawalpur board. plzz mahir bani ho gi aap ki. "
Name: M Ayoub
Email: ayoub_khan8@yahoo.com
City, Country: bahawalpur, Pakistan

"please agr kisi k pas 9th k gues paper hai to is id pe send kar dy "
Name: love_guide
Email: love_guide86@yahoo.com
City, Country: Lahore, Pakistan

"pls koi mujhe 10th ka maths ka guess paper dega us ki meherbani hogi pls send me plz plz. "
Name: vicky
Email: im.truth_ashiq13@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"plz give me model paper(2009)all subject class10 "
Name: bushra
Email: bushralovebird@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"hey..i am honey pizz anyone send me sindhi notes for class 9th piz thanks for u all love u all......"
Name: honey
Email: zeysha.honey7@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"plz someone send me the guess paper of all subject of science of class 9. papers of agha khan board"
Name: SIDRA
Email: sidrarafiq29@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore, pakistan

"Anyone please send me the model papers for SSC-part 1 and HSSC-part 1 as soon as possible. I would be really grateful to you. Thanks"
Name: Huda
Email: qamar-ul_huda@hotmail.com
City, Country: Madina, K.S.A

"Plz anyone can send me model paper for class 9th .subjects are physics.chemastry ,english.thanks. "
Name: Raheel Ahmed
Email: RAHEEL.AHMED15@YAHOO.COM
City, Country: Abu dhabi uae

"I want model papers for 10th class of federal board islamabad just for only pattern "
Name: muhammad umar
Email: arain92hazro@yahoo.com
City, Country: attock

"please sent me the notes for class 9 all subjects for fbise .i need them urgently, its emergency.i will be thanks full to you."
Name: danyal mukhtar
Email: DM_CRAZYBOY007@YAHOO.COM
City, Country: attock,pakistan

"i want past paper for physics and chemistry part 1_ and chemistry part 2 of SSC."
Name: maria kairan
Email: kiranmaria23@yahoo.com
City, Country: quetta,pakistan

"hi buddy whtz up? guuys plz send me guess papers of phys, chem & mathematics ppplllzzz... "
Name: akash bhatti
Email: akashhotpersonality@gmail.COM
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"please send me the model papers of mathematics of class 9th"
Name: fatima fazal
Email: fatimagemini16@live.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"plz mujhe sinth text k bio k guess papers send karen plz as soon as possible "
Name: mina
Email: MINAZOMZOM@HOTMAIL.COM
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"hello plz send me sample paper of up board 9th pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls"
Name: sandeep singh
Email: dev728@gmail.com
City, Country: allahabad,india

"pless give me all subject model solved paper class Xth english medium thankU"
Name: ANUP
Email: anup_dutta31@yahoo.com
City, Country: india n/andaman

"Assalam o Alaikum, With due repect i would like to frequently request you to send me all subjects IX guess paper for 2010 (karachi board) "
Name: abdullah
Email: abdullah_m85@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi

"plz anyone send me the guess paper of all subject of science of class 9. papers of agha khan board"
Name: faiza
Email: taurus14_faiza@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"Anybody please send me the rivision papers of maths,science,english.I hope u ppl will help me.thank u"
Name: yashi
Email: yashi4frnds@yahoo.com
City, Country: salalah,Oman

"plz sumone give me 9th notes plz plz plz"
Name: naseeb khan
Email: khan.naseeb@hotmail.com
City, Country: Karachi, pakistan

"Aslam U ALikum! Anybody Plz Send me guess papers of Class 9th in Genral science group for the following Subjects according to new System, English(Comp) Urdu(Comp) Islamiyat(Comp) Islamiyat (Elec) Mathematics Genral science. ill very thankfull for this kind activity."
Name: Rana Usman
Email: link2noyan@yahoo.com
City, Country: Lahore, Pakistan

"hello everybody. i am student in 9tjh class any one help with me in 9th class exams"
Name: Asad maher
Email: asadmaher777@yahoomail.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"hello everybody plz send me old papers of FBISE board all subjects plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz urgent"
Name: nawaz
Email: nawaz_50_558@yahoo.com
City, Country: gilgit,pakistan

"hey guys! is it call learning??? srf selective questions yad krne se future nhy banta. dont waste ur time. try to learn in a proper manner"
Name: maheen
Email: maheen_s@ymail.com
City, Country: KARACHI,pakistan

"i need important questions for 9 class. i would like to score 550 above in 9 . i also need ur suggestions to improve."
Name: aroosa tariq
Email: aroosatariq@ymail.com
City, Country: Rawalpindi, pakistan

"salam plz send me 5 years old papers of fedral board for 9th class (all subjects) "
Name: naseem
Email: naseemsuhail22@hotmail.com
City, Country: kuwait

"plz anyone send me the guess paper of all subject of science of class 10th. papers of agha khan board"
Name: asif khan
Email: engr.asif_614@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"i want fast model papers"
Name: jamal
Email: cool_boy93@hotmail.co.uk
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"please koi mujhay 9th class arts gruop ka guess paper send kar dai"
Name: ZUBAIR
Email: aroosatariq@ymail.com
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"plz anyone send me the guess paper of all subject of science of class 10th. papers of agha khan board"
Name: asif khan
Email: engr.asif_614@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"anybody plz chemistry model paper"
Name: hafiz waqar ahmed
Email: waqarshakeel93@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"Anybody plz send me guess paper of Islamiyat"
Name: Dawood
Email: dawood_gujar@hotmail.com
City, Country: Rawalpindi,Pakistan

"Anybody plz send me guess paper of Islamiyat"
Name: Dawood
Email: dawood_gujar@hotmail.com
City, Country: Rawalpindi,Pakistan

"plz anybody send me guess papers of urdu,phy,chem (in english)9th class federal board"
Name: aatir
Email: bigatt555@hotmail.com
City, Country: khanpur,Pakistan

"HI friends i will be very thanksful to u if u send me the model papers of chemistry,physics,biology,maths,english,pakistan studiesand urdu.i wanna get maximum marks in the board examination.so pls send me the model papers."
Name: moeez
Email: mi_11140@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"i want the model papers of physics ,biology,maths of last 4 yrs of class 1oth....anyone plz plz plz send it on my id.of federal board"
Name: anum hamza
Email: anum.hamza@gmail.com
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"sent me 9th paper guess . thank u"
Name: yousafjehan
Email: asifjehan2009@yahoo.com
City, Country: peshawar,pakistan

"HI! I want some guess paper for(biology)chamestry phhysics and biology.i hope u people will get it and send to me.thanks"
Name: Rahil Ahmed
Email: raheel.ahmed15@yahoo.com
City, Country: peshawar,pakistan

"please send me guess paper and model paper oc class 9th i have to much need of this please send as soon as possible "thankyou"."
Name: abrar
Email: abraraslam12@hotmail.com
City, Country: saudiarabia

"hii need urgently urdu papers for year nint and the papers have to be from pakistsn and have to be latest +new thnxxxxxxxx lol:)"
Name: fathima
Email: asma.anver@hotmail.com
City, Country: slough,london

"PLEASE SEND ME FINAL BOARD PAPAR OF CLASS 9TH(2005). SCIENCE,GROUP 1"
Name: SHAN
Email: SHAN47_LEO@HOTMAIL.COM
City, Country: LAHORE,PAKISTAN

"Anybody plz plz send me model paper"
Name: m.washy
Email: mr_smarty_for_all@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi,PAKISTAN

"Anybody please send the model paper of ix class i will b v.thankful"
Name: kumail
Email: kumailrazajaffri@rocketmail.com
City, Country: karachi,PAKISTAN

"i am student of 10th class i want all the guess paper of all subjects(COMPUTER ARTS) and i m in also need of 9ths maths guess paper hope u pll provide me guess papers..I II BE THANK FULL"
Name: Mubashra
Email: cat_eyes2u4@yahoo.com
City, Country: Lahore, Pakistan

"Aslam o alaikum. i m Hunny Gharshin and i m the student of 10th class. i urgently need the past 5 years question papers just coz of my exams in november this year. i had found the questions papers all over the internet but i hadnt saw them here. do favour with me. i shall be very thankful. and i will pray alot."
Name: Syeda Hunny Gharshin
Email: h_aries_21@yahoo.com
City, Country: Loralai, Pakistan

"i want guess papers of chemistry and biology of class 9 and 10. anyone please send me i will be thankful"
Name: shafiq
Email: malangami@yahoo.com
City, Country: sialkot, pakistan

"plz someone send me all model paper of class 10"
Name: hamza shahid
Email: hamxa.shahid@hotmail.com
City, Country: lahore, pakistan

"anybody plz send me model paper of class 10"
Name: usuf
Email: shareefshaikh_01@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"anybody plz send me model paper of class 9th "
Name: faisal hunny
Email: hunny_faisal@yahoo.com
City, Country: Lahore, pakistan

"asslam o alaikum brothers And sisters i want 10ths result please tell me 10ths result"
Name: MOAZAM RAHMAN
Email: moazi_laghari@yahoo.com
City, Country: Dadu, Pakistan

"AOA,plzzzzzzzzzzz send me 100% guess papers of chemistry,maths,physics and islamiat.I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness. "
Name: ghalib
Email: geo.ghalib@yahoo.com
City, Country: Multan, Pakistan

"plz anyone send me the modelpapers of class 9th.... of Federal board...i shal b grateful 2 u." abdulrehman
Name: arm
Email: abdulrehman@stylerboy.com
City, Country: riyadh,saudi arabia

"Anyone pls give me the guess paper or sample paper of B.Sc Computer Science subject (PU) (O/S, DBMS,VB,IT)
Name: kashif Iqbal
Email: kashif.iqbal.shah@gmail.com
City, Country: lahore, pakistan

"i want the guess papers of all subjects for class ix
Name: UMER
Email: umer619_wrestling@yahoo.com
City, Country: multan, pakistan

"Anyone send me Computer Notes for IX-X Class immediately"
Name: Qaiser Shah
Email: shahjee_76_jhang@yahoo.com
City, Country: Jhang, Pakistan

"i wants 9th class model papers of all the subjects of U.P board please send me immediatly."
Name: pragya saxena
Email: pragya_saxena90@rediffmail.com
City, Country: india

"i need notes of physics for ten class"
Name: aaamir raza
Email: lladlh1@yahoo.com
City, Country: sargodha,pakistan

"Anyone Please send model question papers for math,physics, chemistry and biology for ninth standard of cbse & ncert"
Name: Amita
Email: ab.birla.oct09@gmail.com
City, Country: Chandigarh, India

"PLZ SEND ME THE MODEL PAPERS OF PHYSICS,CHEMISTRYAND BIO,MATHS."
Name: KHANSA
Email: KHANSA_89@HOTMAIL.COM
City, Country: LAHORE,PAKISTAN

"Anyone please give me the questions papers of 9 class board examinations of year 2008,07,06,o5,04 all subjects as early as posible"
Name: sheheryar
Email: cityfriendiam@gmail.com
City, Country: gujranwala,pakistan

"I need SSC-2 papers of Federal Board of class 10th (2008-2009) with in 3 days...I need urgently."
Name: Fahad.ul.Quddus
Email: fahadquddus92@gmail.com
City, Country: Islamabad,Pakistan