"iam in class 9th so plz send me a model test paper of science of mcq.I will be very thankful."
Name: BHUPESH KUMAR SHARMA
Email:bhup90@gmail.com
City, Country: Palwal,Haryana

"Give me latest model papers of ssc part 2 exams in science "
Name: AYESHA
Email:princess_barbie38@yahoo.com
City, Country: sargodha,pakistan

"hy !! me umar jis ko kuch paperzz k baray main poochna hai wo mujhay meray id pe msg kr day "
Name: umar
Email: silver_point94@yahoo.com
City, Country: punjab

"plz mujy class metric k phtsics k notes send kar da "
Name: raees
Email:raeesgul@gmail.com
City, Country: karachi pakistan

"ANYONE PLEASE SEND ME IMP QUE OFSSC"
Name: teja
Email: teju.1995@yahoo.com
City, Country: India

"someone plz send me notes of chemistry and biolgy for class 9."
Name: FArhan
Email: s.farhan_imam@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi

"plz send me paper 9th class bord Thank plz fast i am M.Irfan"
Name: M.Irfan
Email: asgharamir77@hotmail.com
City, Country: Pakistan

"My name is asad .I need guees papers of maths for class 9th.I shall be very thankful to you. "
Name: M.asad
Email: hotdude_asad@yahoo.com
City, Country: Faisalabad,Pakistan

"send me english paper "
Name: fahad hussain
Email: hussainfahad46@yahoo.com
City, Country: kasmore

"send me english paper "
Name: Anees
Email: staranees_alvi@yahoo.com
City, Country: Islamabad, pakistan

"i want to take the guess model paper of class nine,i have a model paper but i have not any guess , i shall be very thankful to you if you send me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
Name: waleed
Email: waleed.waleed034@gmail.com
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"i wont to madel papers of up bord 10th class "
Name: shivam
Email: shuklashivam60@gmail.com
City, Country:lucknow

"Please send me Model Papers Of 9th Class of all subjects"
Name: Muhammad Usman
Email: usmaneagle@gmail.com
City, Country: Multan, Pakistan

"plz snd me guess paper of math 10th class "
Name: Taimoor Tahir
Email: jacksparrow.tahir@gmail.com
City, Country: Bahawalpur

"plz send me date sheet of class 9 "
Name: rafaibutt
Email: rafaibutt@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore

"kindly give me the syllabus of the follwing subjects.1 General Science.2 Education. i will be very thankful to you. "
Name: ahmer
Email:ahmer.shaikh2009@gmail.com
City, Country: lahore Pakistan

"please snd me the guess papers of 10 class.I will be very thank ful to you. "
Name: taqi
Email:t.abbas10@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore

"PLZ MUJAY FBISE KAY MODER PAPER BAJ DA SARA PLZ "
Name: ZOHAIR ABBAS
Email: ABBASMUHAMMAD80@YAHOO.COM
City, Country: WAH CANTT PAKISTAN

"plzzzzzzzzz send me the guess papers of9th class, it help me "
Name: asma
Email: leotania@rocketmail.com
City, Country: sukkur

"please send me guess papers,notes and guidence of some websites for studies as fast as you can.i waiting!!"
Name: asfand iqbal
Email: asfand_ai@live.com
City, Country: islamabad,pakistan

"pls send me a sivics books notes 9th stnaderds "
Name: zahid
Email:shahg133@yahoo.com
City, Country: islamabad,pakistan

"plz send me notes of 9 class "
Name: taimour
Email:tmraja@yahoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi,pakistan

"plz plz send me the guess of all the subjects of 10th class punjab board i will very thankfull 4 u plz plz plz p"
Name: REHMAN MASAUD
Email:rehmanmasaud@ymail.com
City, Country: gujranwala,pakistan

"I want the model papers of class 9th. Please send me as soon as possible because the year came on ending I m very thankful 2 u. "
Name: rana
Email:atifdmv@hotmail.com
City, Country: Lahore. Pakistan

"plz plz plz send me de model papers of all sbjects of class 9 as soon as possible "
Name: ashi
Email:ashmal_afif_1994@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"ASSALAMUALIKUM"sir,i need model papers for kbse 10 computer group.I would be very thank if u send them to me as soon as possible. "
Name: hira
Email:hiranazim@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"plz send me a biology model paper of class 9th "
Name: dua
Email: hadia_dj466@yahoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi

"plz ,send me class 9th and 10th computer saliby and all detial of books of class 9th 10th .send me thanks "
Name: munawar ali
Email: munawar_mav@yahoo.com
City, Country: lodhran

"salam . I shall be very thankful 2u. if email me Federal Board 9th Class perverious PAPERs of MATHS.. PHY.. Chem.. Bio.. only of 9th class from last.. 2-3 years only .. i am out of country here no book let or shop to buy old 5 y ..papers.. so plz..send me..or guide me ..for getting from net.... bundle of thanks dear."
Name: Ahmed
Email: ahmed.pak76@yahoo.com
City, Country: Rawalpindi,pakistan

"please send me the guess papers of Fsc."
Name: Asim
Email:asimraza138@gmail.com
City, Country: Faisalabad

"plz SEND ME MODEL PAPER OF ENGLISH"
Name: don
Email: don@hotmail.com
City, Country: faisalabad

"hi... i am mariam .. stu of BA plz sent me guess paper 4 english and up to dates kindly .. i really thank full to you "
Name: mariam
Email: nayyab_maryam@yahoo.com
City, Country: sheikhupura , pakistan

"ppplllllzzzzzzzzzzz send me gusse paper punjab text book board "
Name: MAWRA GUL
Email: sweet_manoo10@yahoo.com
City, Country: chakwal,pakistan

"plz i will be very thank full to you if you send me the notes of physics chemistry and baiology of class 10 of balochistan board "
Name: hayat khan
Email: hayat.khan79@yahoo.com
City, Country: quetta

"Asalaamoalikom dears please send me question papers of 9th and 10th class last five years, "
Name: sonu
Email: sonu007@hotmail.com
City, Country: Faisalabad

"SALAM.I REQUEST PLZ SEND ME QUESTION PAPER OF BIOLOGY,PHYSICS N CHEMISTRY OF 9TH CLASS LAST 6 YEARS.PLZ"
Name: fatima
Email: NAMUL92@HOTMAIL.COM
City, Country: PESHAWER

"Urdu medium Guess papers in 10th class all subjects"
Name: Muhammad waqas
Email: waqas.malikch@gmail.com
City, Country: Okaran Pakistan

"please send me perious anual paper of last five years for class 9"
Name: m raza
Email: rooshan1214@hotmail.com
City, Country: lahore pakistan

"please kindly send me the past papers of urdu SSC part two. i really need your help...... "
Name: warda
Email: duhaakhan@hotmail.com
City, Country: jeddah KSA

"i want the guess papers of ssc9th class all science subjects in English medium. "
Name: tariq ali khan
Email: tariq_khanzada09@yahoo.com
City, Country: okara

"assalamo aliakom please kindly send me the guess papers of class 10th science subjects in english medium and pak-studies paper in urdu medium as soon as possible.plz "
Name: fariha
Email: cool_eyes30@yahoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi

"I am waseem uddin from class 9. so i tell you for my knowledge so week i am not study properly please "
Name: waseem
Email: wasmuj@yahoo.com
City, Country: i,e,hydrabad,india

"I want the guess paper of only Math plzzzzz send it to me.I am in 9th class and in Balochistan "
Name: shay umar
Email: shayumaraslam@yahoo.com
City, Country: Turbat, Pakistan

"please please kindly send me Urdu medium Guess papers in 10th class all subjects as soon as possible.plz " "
Name: HANNAN
Email: hannan_haider@yahoo.com
City, Country: Lahore

"please send me the model papers of class 10 matric of pak studies"
Name: Haider iftikhar
Email: royal_302@hotmail.com
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"salam,plz ji plzzzzzzz me new guess papers of class 9th of E/M.I will be really thankfull to u.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
Name: ali
Email: rooh_ali88@yahoo.com
City, Country: ksa

"Please send me the 9th and 10th guess paper for my younger brothers. (Science and arts Group) "
Name: Muhammad Shahbaz
Email: Shaboo_222@hotmail.com
City, Country: Lahore,Pakistan

"I WANT THE GUESS PAPER OF SSC 9TH CLASS ALL SCIENCE SUBJECT IN ENGLISH MEDIUM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANK YOU "
Name: ABDUL-RAZZAQ
Email: ABDUL.RAZZAQ025@YAHOO.COM
City, Country:Pakistan

"plz someone send me last 5 year papers of ss part II "
Name: ahmed
Email: ahmedali-46@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore,pakistan

"plz sand me gess paper of 10th class "
Name: wajahat
Email: wajahatking1@yahoo.com
City, Country:arifwala

"plz send me last 5 yeat old papers of 10th class Rawalpindi Board.Sub are:pak studies,urdu,eng,ch,ph,math,computer, plzzzzzzzz "
Name: umar
Email: yar_beli@yahoo.co.uk
City, Country:islamabad

"PLZ I REQUEST U SEND ME GUES PAP ER OF CLASS 9TH LAST 5 YEARS."
Name: fatima
Email: NAMUL92@HOTMAIL.COM
City, Country: PESHAWER

"can you give the guess papers and model papers through my email address,please!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
Name: atika
Email: atika.mujtaba@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"please send me guess papers and model papers of all subjects for federal board course of class 10 "
Name: haseeb ahmad
Email: piracha01@gmail.com
City, Country: sargodha,pakistan

"PLease i any one can send me the five year past papers"
Name: Arslan GIll
Email: ranja2000da@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore pakistan

"i want all model papers of ssc-2 of biology students plz send "
Name: shafique
Email: shafique58@yahoo.com
City, Country: abrode(indonesia)

"plzzz mujhay guess papers for 9th chahye send me on my id i shall be vry thankfull to u thanks "
Name: mariyam
Email: nayiacapri@hotmail.co.uk
City, Country: abbottabad

"please send me papers of 9th class offedral board "
Name: sania zahid
Email: saniazahid94@hotmail.com
City, Country: pakistan

"You can also get guess papers for matric( 9 and 10)"
Name: Abdul
Email: kinghannan25@gmail.com
City, Country: pakistan