"kindly send me guess papers of 10th class(science)"
Name: Iram
Email: iramshehzadi57@yahoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi,pakistan

"Kindly send me the model papers of Federal Board for Class 9th. I will be obliged."
Name: Waleed
Email: nidalpk@yahoo.com
City, Country: Rawalpindi Pakistan

"please send me model papers of class 9th"
Name: Saim Khan
Email: saim.khan_09@yahoo.com
City, Country: Rawalpindi,Pakistan

"plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me modern paper english class 9th plzzzzz"
Name: amal
Email: cute.amal@yahoo.com
City, Country: hyderabad

"Plzzz do send me model and guess papers of class 9th for all subjects. Plz send in my email."
Name: laiba
Email: gossypium155@yahoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi, Pakistan

"please send me ssc 10th class guess papers because my brother wants them very much."
Name: koustubha
Email: koustuhere@gmail.com
City, Country: India

"plz send me guess papers for class 10 bio maths physics chemistry"
Name: m harisyousaf
Email: azzan2010@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore

"Asslam 0 alaikum! My name is ali nd i read in class 9th . I had some weakness in Chemistry nd Biology kindly send me Guess paper for my preparation THANK YOU!"
Name: Ali
Email: syed_zaidi35@yahoo.com
City, Country: Karachi,Pakistan

"plzzz send me guess papers"
Name: thanmayee
Email: thanmayee_achanta@yahoo.com
City, Country: hyderabad,andhra pradesh

"hi am weak in social science please send me alll the solved sample ,test, papers.........please "
Name: kartik.d
Email: kartikdubey94@gmail.com
City, Country: bhopal,india

"I AM NASIR YASIN MARTH. PLS TELL ME ABOUT THE DATESHEETE OF MATRIC (FAISALABAD BOARD)"
Name: NASIR YASIN
Email: nasiryasin91@yahoo.com
City, Country: Lahore,Pakistan

"A.A can i get some guess papers for tenth class i need them for my plz send them papers"
Name: fawad
Email: fawadjutt@yahoo.com
City, Country: sahiwal

"Asslam 0 alaikum! My name is ali nd i read in class 10th . I had some weakness in Maths.kindly send me Guess paper for my preparation THANK YOU!"
Name: Amrah Shaheen
Email: jugnoo_40@hotmail.com
City, Country: Faisalabad, Pak

"plz send guess paper class 9th physics and math"
Name: shahid
Email: ma.malikm@yahoo.com
City, Country: faisalabad pakistan

"Board Date sheet of 10th class: 15-3-2010---english--monday 18-3-2010---chemistry--thursday 20-3-2010---urdu--saturday 22-3-2010---physics--monday 24-3-2010---math--wednesday 27-3-2010---computer/bio--saturday 29-3-2010---pak.study--monday"
Name: Muhammad Moiz
Email:moizilyas@hotmail.com
City, Country: Pakistan Lahore

"hello plz send the model paper of physics for class 9th i m very thankful 2 u plz send fastly"
Name: meeha
Email: meeha@yahoo.com
City, Country: quetta

"plz send me the 10 class modal papers"
Name: hamza
Email: hamza.dxhamza@yahoo.com
City, Country: D.I.KHAN

"please send me 10th class model paper"
Name: MUHAMMAD AYOUB
Email: muhammad.ayoub95@yahoo.com
City, Country: ISLAMABAD

"plz send me the model paper of 9th class in urdu immediately i shall be very thankful to you.Allah hafiz "
Name: Fahad
Email: fahad_jutt66@yahoo.com
City, Country: i,e,Lahore, Pakistan

"PLS GIVE ME A TEN CLASS SCIENCE GROUP GUESS PAPER REQUIRED."
Name: MUHAMMA FAROOQ
Email: ismailfarooq@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi-pakistan

"i need saome model paper send me alll the solved sample ,test, papers.........please"
Name: atif
Email: atifmeera@hotmail.com
City, Country:dubai

"please send 9 book for my studies"
Name: tejan
Email: tejangunjal2@gmail.com
City, Country:pune

"I wnt sum help. plz send me last 5 yrs exam papers of 10th class(faisalabad board) or guide me how to get it through internet. plzzzzz"
Name: Hammad Hassan
Email: hhasan619@ymail.com
City, Country:T.T.Singh,Pakistan

"plzzzzzzzzz i need model papers of class 10th i want to get more marks"
Name: muhammad faisal
Email: paf_falcons@gmail.com
City, Country:peshawar, pakistan

"Plzzzzz give me 9th class model paper plzz"
Name: Umar
Email: Nokia_Nokila@hotmail.com
City, Country:Karachi, Pakistan

"i want model papers of 10th claas as soon as possible on my email adreess"
Name: ADIL
Email: adil_19943@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahori,pakistan

"plz mera 9th ka exam hai plz ap sab se darkhowast hai k muje idia batyein plzzzzzz.main boht preshan ho is exam ki waja se plz.ya tho inter net main koi tarika hai to plz inform me"
Name: Ali
Email: alicool783@yahoo.com
City, Country:quetta

"PLZZ SEND ME THE MODEL AND GUESS PAPERS OF CHEMISTRY ITZZ URGENT BECAUSE I HAIVE MY PRILIAMENTRY EXAMINATION OF CHEMISTRY ON MONDAY"
Name: FARHAN
Email: farhan_gangster@hotmail.com
City, Country:KARACHI

"plz send me the chemistry papers of 2008 & 2009 of 9 th class"
Name: saba
Email: thandi_barish@yahoo.com
City, Country:46000

"plzzz mujhay guess papers for 9th chahye send me on my id i shall be vry thankfull to u thanks"
Name: payal
Email: payal_agrawal@ymail.com
City, Country:india

"plz send me guess papers of 9th class all subjects plz plz plz plzzzzzzz"
Name: zeshan
Email: ipfrasi@yahoo.com
City, Country:jaranwala pakistan

"A.A I am the Student of 10th Class (BISE Lahore). I want a model paper 4 LAHORE BOARD"
Name: ata muhammad
Email: atamuhammad13@yahoo.com
City, Country:raiwind, pakistan

"plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me the note of five year paper as soon as possible in my e-mil adress"
Name: afeerah
Email: afeerahsb@hotmail.com
City, Country:lhr,pakistan

"i want model papers of 10th claas as soon as possible on my email adreess"rawalpindi board"
Name: SAIMA BIBI
Email: M.farooq101@yahoo.com
City, Country:chakwal

"please give me old papers for class 10 of federal board"
Name: sana ullah
Email: naeemsana_3@yahoo.com
City, Country:rawalpindi,pakistan

"please send me model papers for class 9 plzzzzzzzz"
Name: syed anas
Email: syedanasizhar@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore,pakistan

"Plz send me gusse papers of all subject for class 9 (computer science group)as soon as posible iwii b very thankful of u plzzzz"
Name: urooba
Email: uroobanoor@yahoo.com
City, Country:karachi,pakistan

"PLZZ SEND ME THE MODEL AND GUESS PAPERS OF "10th class as soon as possible I HAVE MY PARLIAMENTARY EXAMINATION OF ON next Monday " on my email address."
Name: Syed Faizan Ali
Email: syedfaizan@hotmail.com
City, Country:karachi,pakistan

"I want all gues papers for matric in arts"
Name: Yasir khan
Email: Proudpakistani799@yahoo.com
City, Country:46000

"plzzzzzzz send me sample papers of all subjects as soon as possible"
Name: mazhar
Email: mazhar790@gmail.com
City, Country:fsd

"plz send me the chemistry papers of and 2009 of 9th 10th class"
Name: muzaffar
Email: decentrdx@yahoo.com
City, Country:gujranwala.pakistan

"plzzzz send me biology guess of class 9"
Name: sheraz
Email: oyar_tum@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore

"hello assalam o alikum kindly i want gusse and model paper of chemistry coumputer physics plzzzzzzzzz sir send me these paper im very kindful to u"
Name: alimurtaza
Email: break.heart6@hotmail.com
City, Country:lahore

"PLESE GIVE ME PERVIOUS PEPER OF CLASS 9 OF 2009"
Name: Faiz ur rehman
Email: faiz@yahoo.com
City, Country:PAKISTAN

"I want guess paper of class X plz some one give me a guess paper of 2010."
Name: Mateen
Email: innocentboy_93@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi

"please send me a science group all paper"
Name: zainab
Email: zainab_hanif2006@yahoo.com
City, Country: abbottabad

"hi! i am a student of 9th class plz send me date sheet .my exams are coming"
Name: azhar_abbas
Email: azhar_abbas91@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore pakistan

"Aslam o Alikum I am Retired Army JCO , and I want Class 9th guess model papers of Federal Board for my son. He is studing in Garrisson Academy for Boys Lahore Cantt.Thanks and Allah Hafiz."
Name: Muhammad Sana ullah
Email: awans303@hotmail.com
City, Country:Lahore Cantt Pakistan

"please give ma a model paper of 9th class all books"
Name: fahid
Email: fahidmunir21@hotmail.com
City, Country:gujranwala,pakistan

"hi i am Romaisa please send me guess papers of chemistry,physics and computer science i need it very urgent coz my exams are drawing near 10th class.anxiously waiting 4 ur reply...i shall be very thankful to u for this favour.GOD BLESS YOU"
Name: Romaisa
Email: silver_cloud22@hotmail.com
City, Country:Lahore,Pakistan

"salaam h r u plz send guess paper ? i am w8t replz plz?"
Name: zanib
Email: dorsimax@ymail.com
City, Country:abbottabad

"send me model papers of 7th and 9th classes at earliest, please."
Name: Waseem
Email: mianvaseem@yahoo.com
City, Country:islamabad,pakistan

"Excuse me if u dont mind i want model paper of chemistry second book of class 9th and English model paper of class 9th 2010 ii request to you "
Name: shahzad
Email: shahzad_nasrullah@yahoo.com
City, Country:karachi,pakistan

"plz send me sample papers of all subjects of 10th class Lahore board as soon as possible"
Name: Saqib
Email: orgpak@gmail.com
City, Country:Lahore

"plz send my date sheet of class 10 beacause we r making oue time table , we will thanks of u and preay."
Name: shahkhalid
Email: khalidshah66@yahoo.com
City, Country:peshawer, pakistan

"plz any body send me maths previse paper of class 10 .plz plz plz"
Name: shahkhalid
Email: KHALIDSHAH66@YAHOO.COM
City, Country:peshawer,pakisatn

"plz cn i hv guess papers of this session of class 9th.....plz send me as early as possible!!....wating for r reply!!"
Name: mehrab fatima
Email: simple_innocent1@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore/pakistan

"please kindly send me guess papers of all subjects of Karachi board matric sciences as soon as possible ."
Name: Shakiluddin
Email: uddin_shakil@yahoo.com
City, Country:Karachi,Pakistan

"plz tell me the guess paper plzzzz"
Name: faizan
Email: faizan_alam23@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore pakistan

"Please send me guess paper of IX and X class."
Name: Haseeb
Email: haseeb_12559@yahoo.com
City, Country:Karachi

"plz send me the guess papers of class 10.thanks."
Name: Maryam
Email: maryam1917@live.com
City, Country:Peshawar,Pakistan

"Assalam-o-Alaikum "I want Biology,Chemistry and Phsics model paper of class 9th in English plzzzz anyone send me the result of e-mail as soon as possible I shall be very thankfull to you." Allah Hafiz!"
Name: Anila
Email: luckyanila_92@yahoo.com
City, Country:Lahore,Pakistan

"salamz i need G.sci maths and punjabi 9th 10th guess papers plz snd my id my last chance dis year plz"
Name: arslan
Email: ijaz.mariem@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore pakistan

"date sheet ahi hai ka nai"
Name: rizi
Email: rizi_93@yahoo.com
City, Country:pindi ,pakistan

"plzzzz send me guess paper for 10th class"
Name: saba
Email: sabaa_77@YAHOO.COM
City, Country:lahore

"Plz send me privious annual paper 10th class of sargodha board of all subject plz plz"
Name: Faiza aman
Email: faiza_aman@yahoo.com
City, Country:Mianwali

"plz send me guess paper of ix and x"
Name: danyal meo
Email: danyalmeo@yahoo.com
City, Country:kasure

"slam, this is a very good effort which was really needed by the students plz send me the papers of 10th and fsc premedical part 1 i ll be greatfull to you"
Name: shahbaz
Email: ali12145@gmail.com
City, Country:faisalabad

"Mujay chemistry ke guess chaheye 9th 0r 10th dono k mera bahi 9th mein hai me 10th me plz sen me guess plz"
Name: shazad
Email: luck_azama@yahoo.com
City, Country:pakistan,lahore

"AANY ONE TELL ME GUESS PAAPER PLZZZZ"
Name: ZEESHAN
Email: hadi_raza_2010@yahoo.com
City, Country:khairpur,sindh

"please sent ssc 9 class guess papers of physics chemistry and maths"
Name: ani
Email: ANUMTARIQ13@YAHOO.COM
City, Country:dubai

"Assalam kindly send me the model guess papers of Maths , Physics , chemistry and Biology of Karachi board matric sciences as soon as possible."
Name: sultana
Email: Sultana_kishwer@yahoo.co.in
City, Country: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

"plz send me test items of chem. of class 10th as soon as possible"
Name: faiza
Email: eza_islamabad@yahoo.com
City, Country:islamabad

"plese bise multan k 10 th,9th k guess sand ker din"
Name: shahrasool
Email: shahrasool@hotmail.com
City, Country:lodhran pakistan

"respected plz continue this process of papers and give me guess papers of english & math. thanks"
Name: M TAHIR
Email: aasimilyas@hotmail.com
City, Country:multan pakistan