Rating:
Opinion: i m student of B.A final year.i wana a guess paper of Hindi1 nd 2nd+phylosphy1 nd 2nd+ political 1 nd 2nd. emait id is bhavika.12345@yahoo.com.plz send me important question.i will be thankful to you..
By: bhavika.12345@yahoo.com
Date: Feb 24 2010 #


Rating:
Opinion: i m student of B.A want a english+economic+ social wokrs. emait id is LOVE.AAJKAL_BINDIA@YAHOO.COM
By: LOVE.AAJKAL_BINDIA@YAHOO.COM
Date: Feb 8 2010 #


Rating:
Opinion: i am student of B.A final i wana a guess paper english, history please send me. my E-mail ID is kahlonromy@yahoo.com
By: ravinder singh
Date: Feb 5 2010 #


Rating:
Opinion: hello i m student of b.a.and i want a guess paper of economics,hindi & sanskrit paper.plz send me i will be thankful to you. my id is mybestestdoll@yahoomail.com. plz send me important question.
By: mybestestdoll
Date: Feb 2 2010 #


Rating:
By: Ayzaz2009
Date: Dec 17 2009 #


Opinion: Haye here is a student of a B.A i wana guess paper of English, Jorunalism, Political Seience. i ll be greatful %0d%0ama ID is rishy_89@live.com%0d%0a%0d%0aWarm Regards,%0d%0a
By: hot_spicy.chili@hotmail.com
Date: Nov 24 2009 #


Rating:
Opinion: hello i am a student of BA-1 year and i want a guess papar of poltical science aplease send me
By: purshotam dutt
Date: Sep 28 2009 #


Rating:
Opinion: hello i m student of b.a.and i want a guess paper of english paper.plz send me i will be thankful to you. my id is bluedreamacre@yahoo.com.plz send me important question.
By: amreena
Date: Sep 25 2009 #


Rating:
By: fiaztariq
Date: Jul 20 2009 #


Rating:
Opinion: PAPER IS VERY GOOD
By: NAVEENKUMAR_0804@YAHOO.COM
Date: Apr 12 2009 #


Rating:
Opinion: i am student of ba-final i have a subject economics,history,punjabi elective,english,punjabi. i want u send me important question for my all subjects my email id is sanjusood232gmail.com
By: sanjusood
Date: Mar 25 2009 #


Rating:
Opinion: i m a b.a. final student. i want a political science I and II.
By: ramavtar96
Date: Feb 24 2009 #



Top Listings for Ba Final Guess