"sent me a guess paper "
Name: ali
Email: salmanjaanj@yahoo.com
City, Country: kasur

"i need model paper of federa boared. subject:english,math,bio,phy plz i need it."
Name: sera
Email: seramanzoor@yahoo.com
City, Country: nawabshah,pakistan

"plz give me 9th class of model paper plz i need"
Name: hina
Email: hina_khan7802@yahoo.com
City, Country: islamabad

"send me the model papers of 9th class"
Name: rina
Email: rinaakhtar.akhtar@gmail.com
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"i am a student of 9th class, i want the previous questions papers for this class. plz anyone send me papers of all subjects except computer"
Name: abdul majid
Email: abdul_majid133@yahoo.com
City, Country: Bahawalnagar(pakistan)

"plzzzzzzz send me sample papers of all subjects as soon as possible"
Name: DISHA
Email: shubh.mum@gmail.com
City, Country: delhi

"PLEASE SEND ME GUESS PAPERS OF 9 AND 10 CLASS BECAUSE I AM A STUDENT OF 9 CLASS AND MY BROTHER A STUDENT OF 10 CLASS"
Name: NUMAN NASIR
Email: nomi_spet@hotmail.com
City, Country: Sialkot, Pakistan

"I am in big need to get the guess papers cant u plz snd me the guess papers of class 9 of all subjects..illbe very thankful if u can help me"
Name: shanza
Email: mahjabeenpices@hotmail.com
City, Country: peshawar,pakistan

"plz give me the guse paper of 9 and 10 i need him very much thank you"
Name: m ali
Email: batly_babiy48@yahoo.com
City, Country: pakistan and lahore

"plzz send me maths and science modle question papers"
Name: leelesh
Email: leeleshmx@gmail.com
City, Country: mangalore,india

"i am in class 10th plzz send me math , chemistry , biology , physics modl papers plz plz iv be very thank full to u thanx"
Name: saba pink
Email: sabapink@live.com
City, Country: lahore

"please send me guess paper because my cousin wants to take 9th and 10th class guess papers please send as soon as possible"
Name: sonal
Email: sweet.sonal@live.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"please send me guess papaer of science 10th class plzzz send plzzzzzzz"
Name: balwinder
Email: crazy_sam_munda@yahoo.com
City, Country: jalandhar, punjab

"sallam plzzzzzzzzz send me 9th and 10th calss pass madel paper"
Name: Ahsan sattar
Email: sonu_143_461@yahoo.com
City, Country: multan ; pakistan

"plz snd me model and guses paper of 9 arts nd 10 science class"
Name: momina nawaz mughal father name
Email: amna_luckygirl@yahoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi

"plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snd me guess paperz of ALL SUBJECTS OF 10th class."
Name: sadia
Email: sadzb92@yahoo.com
City, Country: PESHAWAR,PAKISTAN

"plzzzz send me 9th class model paper plzzzz"
Name: kinzafarooq
Email: kinzafarooq58@yahoo.com
City, Country: mansehra , pakistan

"i want urdu meduim math and english guess papaers plzzzz"
Name: rafia
Email: bluesagar@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore pakistan

"I need question paper os urdu of 2010 urdu course a(code 003)"
Name: Naghma
Email: naghma97@yahoo.com
City, Country: jammu,India

"plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snd me guess paperz of ALL SUBJECTS OF 10th class."
Name: asif fazal
Email: asiffazalahmedkhan@yahoomail.com
City, Country: karachi pakistan

"plz snd me guess paper of 1st year"
Name: ihsan khan
Email: sportzangle2@yahoo.com
City, Country: pakistan peshawar

"pleas mujay 10th class ka model paper send kar day thank you very much"
Name: waqas
Email: waqas_as91@yahoo.com
City, Country:faisalabad

"hi if asny one have bise atd last 3 years paper so pls sent tnat to my email address pls pls pls class 9th"
Name: anas
Email: anaswazir@ymail.com
City, Country:abbottabad,pakistan

"i want notes from class ix"
Name: sameer
Email: sameerjee0321@yahoo.com
City, Country:Karachi, Pakistan

"need those guess papers and model paper for class 10"
Name: adeel
Email: spirtualsam@gmail.com
City, Country:lahore

"PLEASE LEND ME THE QUESTION PAPERS OF ALL THE SUBJECTS OF CLASS 9"
Name: siby
Email: siby_balu@yahoo.com
City, Country:india

"i want english medium paper of class 9th of balochistan board 2010"
Name: qais
Email: baloch.qais@yahoo.com
City, Country:nushki

"kindly send me class 9th federal board guess papers for science group as soon as possible please."
Name: Arshad
Email: karshad59@hotmail.com
City, Country:Dubai, UAE

"plz i have very needs of notes any one who had notes of 9 class plz send me i shall thnkful to u thanks ur frend"
Name: sarmad
Email: raja@yahoo.com
City, Country: pak karachi

"Hello plz send me 10th class math model pepar i have physics model pepar u give me math and i gaive u physics thaks to all of you"
Name: Mr jahangir khan
Email: mrkhan668@yahoo.com
City, Country: Pakistan and MAtli DIstt Badin

"please send me guess paper I wants to take 10th class guess papers of all science subjects please send as soon as possible"
Name: Umair
Email: umairfz@gmail.com
City, Country: lahore, Pakistan

"he! my name is usman nazir,im in 9th class in pakistan urdu school (bahrain)please tell me the most important question of science becoz my paper is after 2 day on tuesday.plz send me as soon as possible.i will be very thank full.thank u."
Name: usman
Email: hotwheels_129@hotmail.com
City, Country: bahrain

"salam i,m a student of class 9th i need to guess papers of my final board trem plz do help me or atlest provide my resent paper or maths civics islamiat english computers and urdu plz. tzkecare bye."
Name: sam
Email: sana_akj@yahoo.com
City, Country: islambad

"kindly sent me solved notes for class 9.I shall be very thankful to you for this ack of kindness."
Name: wahab ali
Email: wabliz@yahoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi,pakistan

"i want sample papers of 9th class"
Name: sagar
Email: sagaupatil.sagar0.@gmail.com
City, Country: delhi

"plese send me English gess papers 4 10 class plese"
Name: zreen
Email: sweetlovers93@yahoo.som
City, Country:lahori

"please muje 10th class k model papers send ker dain immediatly"
Name: maryam
Email: zaini1244@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore,pakistan

"alsalamukam hope u all fine and doing well i relly need short question ans of phc.chimis..bio of class 10th pls send them in my email add i will so so thankful to u ur requester ali"
Name: ali
Email: king_wali2009@yahoo.com
City, Country: peshawar

"MY NAME IS ASGHAR IQBAL and MY SCHOOL NAME IS THE F.F SCHOOL.SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT THROUGH MODEL PAPER THEY CAN DO THEIR PAPER QUITE EASILY INFACT OUR TEACHER ALSO BELIEVE SAME AND THEY FORCE US TO BUY DIFFERENT KINDS OF MODEL PAPER.BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS.I REQUEST TO ALL STUDENTS WHETHER THEY ARE PRIVATE OR GOVERNMENT PLEASE DO NOT DEPEND ON MODEL PAPER &YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN MIND THANK YOU"
Name: ASGHAR IQBAL
Email: ALIASGHARIQBAL@YAHOO.COM
City, Country:ABBOTTABAD,PAKISTAN

"salam my name is ahsan plzzz send me metric model paper of all subjects plzzz give me i shall be thankful to you plzzzzzzzzzzzzz this is request"
Name: syed ahsan shah
Email: ahsan_great2005@hotmail.com
City, Country:pakistan, karachi

"plz give me the 9th class all model paper in eng urdu maths g sci pun hom isl"
Name: Rabbia
Email: lovingheart.khan304@gmail.com
City, Country: Lahore Pakistan

"Asslam 0 alaikum! My name is Mumtaz ali nd i read in class 9th . I had some weekness in Chemistry nd Biology kindly send me Guess paper for my prepration THANK YOU!"
Name: Mumtaz ali
Email: snake_eyes_mm61@yahoo.com
City, Country:Karachi

"Please send modal question of all the subjects of class 9th...... i would be really thankful 2 u.... Please as soon as possible."
Name: swathy
Email: swathymuralidharan@yahoo.com
City, Country:Abu-Halifa,Kuwait

"plzzzz send the guess papers of 9th of all subjects in my email."
Name: waqar shaukat
Email: sham_sawara090040@yahoo.com
City, Country:pakistan and rawalpindi

"plz give me model paper class 9 all subject"
Name: Muzammil Waheed
Email: muzammil_waheed2001@yahoo.com
City, Country:tripoli-libya

"send me fedral board new pattern model papers plz jaweria"
Name: jaweria
Email: jaweria48@yahoo.com
City, Country: tripoli-libya pakistan