BIOLOGY GUESS QUESTIONS FOR SSC 2009
4 marks questions
1. Co2 is essential for photo synthesis
2. o2 is evolved in photo synthesis
3. Light screen experiment
4. Structure of mitochondria
5. Difference between photo synthesis and respiration
6. Difference between sexual and asexual reproduction
7. Classification of blood groups
8. Pituitary gland
9. Difference between right auricle and left ventricle.
10. Structure of neuron
11. Application of Tissue culture.
12. How can BP measured in human beings by sphygmomanometer.
13. Structure of human sperm.
14. Menstruation cycle
15. Life skills 16. Kwashiyoorka and marasmas
17. Duties of Anganwadi workers.
2 Marks questions
1. What are the respiratory substrates? Give two examples
2. What is meant by duble circuit circular system?
3. Mitochondria diagram.
4. What is pulmonary heart
5. What is reaction centre?
6. Who can donate blood?
7. Define photo synthesis
8. What is action potential?
9. What are gyri and salci advantages?
10. What is tetany?
11. Importance of sexual reproduction
12. HIV structure diagram
13. What is ionized salt? Why it is advised?
14. How can HIV not transmitted?
15. Biological complete proteins