"plz can any body send me the papers of 9th class akueb "
Name: HASAN
Email: born.2xlr8@hotmail.com
Country: karachi pakistan

"Please send me some sample question papers for Science and Technology and French as I am writing Gulf Sahodaya Exmas. Thanks, ARAVIND UNNI "
Name: Aravind Unni
Email: avrv_ken@yahoo.com
Country: Manama, Bahrain

"Anyone Please send me the model papers + guess papers of 9th. It would be better if it would be of federal board Islamabad. Thank You."
Name: arsalan haider
Email: arsalan1990@hotmail.com
Country: Quetta,Pakistan

"plzzzzzzzzzzz send the guess papers of class 9th scienceor arts i will be thankfull."
Name: hader
Email: haider_baqarhusan@yahoo.com
Country: karachi,Pakistan

"plz send me guess papers of physics,chemistry,maths of 9th class ."
Name: husnain
Email: husnainashfaq45@gmail.com
Country: kahuta rawalpindi, Pakistan

"plz can anyone send me HSSC-1 past 5 years papers? I shall be very thankfull to you,,,, "
Name: Gul
Email: anabglo@gmail.com
Country: islamabad, Pakistan

"send me guess paper of all subjects because wants to take 9th class guess paper and my brother wants 10th class guess paper i shall thankful to you if send me as soon as possible "
Name: M.U
Email: Coolpaki2008@gmail.com
Country: Multan, Pakistan

"AS U KNOW THAT THE FEDERAL BOARD EXAMINATIONS ARE VERY TOUGH THESE DAYS AND WE THE STUDENTS ARE FACING A LOT OF PROBLEMS IN GETTING THESE GUESS PAPERS .KINDLY SEND ME THE FEDERAL BOARD GUESS PAPERS OF CLASS 9 AS I WANT TO TOP THIS CLASS SO I DONT WANT TO SAY THIS AFTERWARDS THAT I DIDNT USED OR READ THE GUESS PAPERS ONCE SO ,PLEASE SEND ME THE GUESS PAPERS AND I WOULD DEFINATELY THANK U BY PRAYING FOR U IN MY PRAYERS THANKS A REQUESTER ."
Name: MUHAMMAD KHALID
Email: momina2222@hotmail.com
Country: ABBOTABAD,PAKISTAN

"main class 9th ka student hu.Pls aap mujhe sample paper ya guess paper send kar dijiyega. Subject : English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social Science or Punjabi ."
Name: Nishant kedee
Email: Gautam_24kedee@yahoo.com
Country: Chandigarh.(U.T.)

"plz an anyone send me model papers of 10th class ....acoring to pattern of fbise..... "
Name: aqsa
Email: aqsa_Aziz@hotmail.com
Country: pakistan

"iam a student of class IX I WANT TO GO THROUGH SOME .. QUESTION PAPERS OF .. CLASS IX PLZ HELP ME OUT SIR IN ALL THE SUBJECTS AS HINDI , ENGLISH ,MATHS , SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE. I WOULD BE PLEASED FOR THE ABOVE FAITHFULLY VERONICA THANKS "
Name: veronica
Email: veronica.dps@gmail.com
Country:india, noida

"salam frnds plz send me a guess and model paper federal board islmbd grup arts 9th and 10th class if u can.thanks fully.bye "
Name: amber
Email: amber_saleem10@yahoo.com
Country: ksa jeddah

"I am appearing after so many years to complete my SSC part i and part ii FBISE , and this time i choosen Humanitarian Group , My cousin in pakistan has been tried and look up so many shops for Solved papers but he didnt find in English finally he contact his friends in Islamabad still he didnt , So i will be thankful to u guys if u help me out i dont need position just want to clear SSC parti and ii , i will looking forward for ur kind reply thanks , Best Regards , Mohammed Imran."
Name: Mohammed Imran
Email: Jassom_1@hotmail.com
Country: KUWAIT

"Anyone Please send me the model papers + guess papers of 9th nd 10th arts grop. It would be better if it would be of federal board Islamabad. Thank You . "
Name: amber
Email: amber_saleem@yahoo.com
Country: ksa jeddah

"assal u alaikum...i want to some gues papers of 10th class...plz send me on my mail id...and also told me...that how i can see the 10th class result..and how i can see the date sheet of 10th class...plzz reply me must... "
Name: khushi
Email: rosefor_rose2000@yahoo.com
Country: pakistan.burewala

"Plz, send the guess papers for 10 Class as attahment. regards"
Name: Saba
Email: a_khurram7@yahoo.com
Country: Lahore

"please anyone send classixth hindi course B paper"
Name: bhavya
Email: alokrastogi36@sify.com
Country: ghaziabad,india

"Anyone Please send me the model papers + guess papers of 9th nd 10th science grop. It would be better if it would be of karachi board. Thank You . "
Name: mastermind
Email: ramone.shooter@gmail.com
Country: Karachi, Pakistan

"assal u alaikum...i want to some gues papers of 9th class..including chemistry,physics,computer . please send me as soon as possible, thank u. in advance."
Name: waheed
Email: sayfrndship@gmail.com
Country: rawalpindi, Pakistan

"Anyone Please send me the model papers + guess papers of 9th nd 10th science grop. It would be better if it would be of lahore board. Thank You . "
Name: Muhammad Usman
Email: somimughal@gmail.com
Country: Lahore, Pakistan

"Please send me some important questions bcoz 10th class is our life!it depends on our education.as soos as possible please!a small favour!if u help me i thank u a lot!good bye! "
Name: anita
Email: v.jahnavi@yahoo.com
Country: a.p,hyderabad

"salam PLZ 10th class ke guess papers or model papers general ,,science group ke send kar dijiye plz,,,kyun ke hamein is waqt in ki buhat zarorat hai ,,or matric class hamare liye buhat mayne rakhti hai,,aap ki buhat nawazish hogi ur obidiently"
Name: zehra
Email: shah.zehra@yahoo.com
Country: karachi, Pakistan

"hello pls send me some guess papers of maths and english of 9th and 10th.i will b very thankfull 2 u "
Name: syeda kazmi
Email: syedakzm111@gmail.com
Country: lahore,pakistan

"plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! send me matric model paper of ssc"
Name: azam
Email: azam_dream@hotmail.com
Country: karachi pakistan

"Hmmmmmmmm I wanna Guez paper of X class...........Can Anyone send it on my ID...???I shall be Thnkful to Him....Thnkz... "
Name: Omar
Email: cuty.boy432@yahoo.com
Country: Sukkur pakistan

"please send me guess papers of all subjects of class 10 of lahore board. please help me.."
Name: sara abbas
Email: rebellious_attitude@yahoo.com
Country: lahore, pakistan

"ASALMOALIKUM i want guest paper in urdu class of 9th & 10th all 2009 in bio Science subject. plz help me becaue this time and exame is vary hard.i m eagerly waiting ur good response.. Thanks in Advance.."
Name: FAROOQ
Email: azher_gr861@yahoo.com
Country: karachi, pakistan

"please send me guess papers of all subjects of class 9 of BAHAWAL PUR board. please help me."
Name: JAMIL
Email: JAMILENI@GMAIL.COM
Country: rAHIM YAR KHAN, pakistan

"I WANT MATH HELPING BOOK WHICH SOLVE QUESTION IN DETAIL ."
Name: hamza
Email: hamzajavaid@yahoo.com
Country: faisalabad, pakistan

"plzz anyone anyone of u plz send me modle paper of 9th plzzzzzzzzzz i,ll be very thankful ."
Name: M Monis
Email: monis.raheem@live.com
Country: rawal pindi, pakistan

"plz anyone of u plz send me modle paper of 9th plzzzzzzzzz i,ll be very thankful. ."
Name: qadier kasi
Email: qadirkasi@yahoo.com
Country:quetta, pakistan

"plzzzzzz send me guess paper of s.s.c part.1. 16th in augast my exam send me guess paper of math , eng, genral scn then i am thanksfull to you thanks anyone "
Name: irfan udass
Email: irfansabir27@yahoo.com
Country: sialkot, pakistan