"I want solve five year essay of class 9th and 10th (medium science) "
Name: sheema
Email: alam_sheema@yahoo.com
Country: karachi, pakistan

"plz!!!!!!!!!! send me model test paper for class 9 urgent."
Name: mansi pant
Email: madhupant18@yahoo.com
Country: pathankot, India

"Please send me all the model paper for class 10th CBSE pattern"
Name: sanjay pathak
Email: pathaksanjay27@yahoo.in
Country: Rajasthan, India

"HEY...IF U NY1 HAV THE GUESSPAPERS OF 10TH CLASS..THN SND ME..I VL BE VRY THANKFUL 2 U...THANK U SO MUCH.. "
Name: SHAMEEN
Email: shameen.shah@yahoo.com
City, Country: LAHORE, Pakistan

"HELLO.PLZ NYONE SEND ME MODEL PAPERS OF 10TH CLASS I WILL B VRY THANKFUL 2 U"
Name: KAUSAR NASREEN
Email: kausarnasreen@rocketmail.com
City, Country: Karachi, Pakistan

"9th,10,1st year, 2nd year model, guess, past, and 5year papers are now available..... If wanted mail me at Lovelysheroze2@hotmail.com.... Nd yes it is totally free ;) "
Name: Sheroze
Email: lovelysheroze2@hotmail.com
City, Country: Karachi, Pakistan

"plz nyone send me model papers or ny kind of notes (class 10 FEDEREL BOARD)I WILL B VRY THANKFUL 2 U "
Name: kausar
Email: kausar@rocketmail.com
City, Country: Karachi, Pakistan

"pls. anyone send me the class 10 board papers for indian school regarding all the subjects for the last 5 yrs pls. really in need and would be really thankful to him "
Name: Ammar
Email: ejaz.ammar@yahoo.com
City, Country: jeddah,K.S.A

"i need mcq question & answer paper for the class 9th & 10th for the test prepareation of suparco. thanks "
Name: amin
Email: sweet_mum_83@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi

"anyone there please send me modelpapers and guess papers of class 9th, plz plz plz any i would like to thanks interface for providing us a plateform thanks a lot "
Name: bilal haider
Email: b.hbigheart_2009@yahoo.com
City, Country: islamabad, pakistan

"plz give me admission test paper of beaconhouse school karachi "
Name: bomikarani
Email: bomikarani@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"plzzz anybody could sent me the 100% guess of mathz of 10th class "
Name: fatima
Email: fatima_noor76@hotmail.com
City, Country: lahore, pakistan

"plzzz anybody could sent me the 100% guess of mathz of 10th class "
Name: fatima
Email: fatima_noor76@hotmail.com
City, Country: lahore, pakistan

"anyone pls send me model papers of 9th and matric "
Name: Hamza
Email: hard_jb_coe@yahoo.com
City, Country: Karachi, pakistan

"plz plz plz someone send me the model papers of class 10 I am trying to find it but i couldn,t find it plz i requested once again to send me the model paper .If someone find it so send it me first. "
Name: komal
Email: skomal_93@yahoo.com
City, Country: Karachi, pakistan

"Please someone send me the model papers of Grade 10 and 11 as I am going to face G.C.E.O/L Exam next year. "
Name: Kasthury
Email: kasthu23@yahoo.com
City, Country: Sri Lanka

"please anyone send me old and gues papers of math, chemistery, physics math and biology of 9th ,10th. THANKYOU VERY MUCH"
Name: rana aaqib sultan
Email: ranaaqib@gmail.com
City, Country: sargodha

"hello salaam people. muje 10th class ur 9th class ka model paper chahe plzzz help me? "
Name: ramzan ali
Email: noghty.boyramzan@yahoo.com
City, Country: faisalabad, pakistan

"i am a student of 9th class i have a problem somebody please help me tomorrow is my biology paper send me important questions of PTB cource "
Name: Aitzaz hassan
Email: suran200381@yahoo.com
City, Country: faisalabad, pakistan

"i ma students of 9th class if someone have 5year old paper so place pleaseeeeeeeee send me on my id i am very thankful to u "
Name: wajid mehmood
Email: wajidmehmood58@yahoo.com
City, Country: islamabad pakistan

"I WANT A TEST PAPER SCIENCE AND MATHS "
Name: YAMINI
Email: yaminikhatri@google.com
City, Country: DELHI,INDIA

"PLZ ANY ONE SEND ME GUESS PAPER CLASS 10th I NEED GUESS PAPER ALL SUBJECTS I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU"
Name: M SHAHBAZ
Email: sherry_lover90@yahoo.com
City, Country: KARACHI PAKISTAN

"i ma students of 9th class.I have math,& ,English Guess paper(2008&2009) pleaseeeeeeeee send me on my id i am very thankful to u "
Name: asif ali
Email: asif.ali@sbc.com.pk
City, Country: lahore PAKISTAN

"KINDLY SEND ME THE MODEL OR GUESS PAPER FOR 9&10TH CLASS WHICH ARE HELPFULL ON MY SUCCESS,AS I HAVE TO EXAMIN BY SARGODHA BOARD, I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR THIS KINDESS "
Name: FAKHARUDDIN
Email: FAKHAR454@YAHOO.COM
City, Country: MIANWALI, PAKISTAN

"pls anyone give me gues paper 10th class .all subjects gues paper. Allah aap ka hami wah nazar ho"
Name: RANA MUZAMIL
Email: muzamil_rana95@yahoo.com
City, Country: fsd PAKISTAN

"plz someone send me the class 9th science group paper for fedral board islamabad and class 11th science group islamabad fedral board thank"
Name: ARIF RAZA
Email: arifzaidi2000@yahoo.com
City, Country: saudi arab

"sallam i am nisha student of class 9th plz send me chemistry solved paper and mcqs plzzzzzzzz iam waiting"
Name: nisha
Email: nisha_khan2050@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"pppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snd me guess papers of bio,chem and physics plz ."
Name: anam
Email: umerarif143@yahoo.com
City, Country: sialkot,pakistan

"please anyone send me 9th class guess paper model paper i shall great thanfull to you ."
Name: bilal
Email: bilalking27@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"I m subyyal and i want a model paper of 9th class according to new patren please send me model papers of science subjects ."
Name: Subyyal
Email:khansubyyal@gmail.com
City, Country: Multan,pakistan

"when announced the ninth resut science group ."
Name: Azeem iqbal
Email:shzadaazeem1994@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"i want past paper for islamiat of SSC part 1 ."
Name: zara
Email: xarabbasi@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan