"pls send me 10th class maths model papers in urdu.thanks"
Name: salma
Email: saeedaaf@gmail.com
City, Country:karachi

"hello,I need model papers of all the subjects...according to new pattern of federal board..I am a 9th grade student and I want 9th grade federal board papers...plz..e-mail me."
Name: Naqshee Zeb
Email: naqsheezeb@yahoo.com
City, Country:Tarbela,Pakistan

"pleace send me a guses of papers keonkay papers ko wakt boht kum rah gaya hay and i hope app INSHALLAH lazmy mojay SEND ker dain gay by"
Name: ahmad
Email: ahmadarif11@ymail.com
City, Country:GUJRAT PAKISTAN

"Asalam o alikum .plz send me model paper .maths .physics.urdu.islamia t etc matric student kindly plz send me model paper on my emailid." " Name: adnan City, Country: fasil abad pakistan"
Name: adnan
Email: rashid349@gmail.com
City, Country: pakistan fasial abad

"plz send me model paper of chemistry and physics so i am thantfullto u"
Name: waleed
Email: waleedjutt001@yahoo.com
City, Country: kharian cantt pakistan

"Please send me modle papers or five year old papers of 9th class.In one weak please "
Name: USama zafar
Email: US1995ama@yahoo.com
City, Country: Islamabad pakistan

"please sdend me the best guess papers math 10th as soon as possible"
Name: Malik Shahzaib
Email: malik1236@yahoo.com
City, Country: sialkot,pakistan

"i need chemistry and biology guess papers"
Name: hafiz asad
Email: asaddon62@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore,pakistan

"hello plzzzz send me all subects guess papaer of science 9th 10th class multan bord plz send me soon"
Name: rao Muhammad imran
Email:r_mimran@yahoo.com
City, Country:lodhran

"Please send me modle papers or five year old papers of 9th class.In one weak please"
Name: sarmad
Email:sarmadjavaid_107@yahoo.com
City, Country:Lahore,Pakistan

"pls im the student of class 9 and i want the guess papper of all 5 subjects pls il be very thankfull to u for this act of kindness"
Name: laiba khan
Email:khan_laiba72@rocketmail.com
City, Country:karachi:pakistan

"Asslamo Alaikum! Plz tell me the site from which i can get free past Question papers of 9th and 10th class. I shall be very grateful to u if u send me the guess papers for coming papers.Regards"
Name: Waheed
Email:wm_rcet@yahoo.com
City, Country:Rawalpindi

"plz send me gess paper of 10th n 9th class plz plz plz jaldi send kejeye ga"
Name: tahir
Email: tahir_raza12345@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore

"plz kindly send me thw guess nd model paper of class 9 plz"
Name: ramsha
Email: goldfinch_29@hotmail.com
City, Country:karachi

"plz send me model paper .maths in urdu medium"
Name: nasir
Email: nasirhayat_8@hotmail.com
City, Country:multan,pakistan

"plz send me all subects guess papaer of arts 9th 10th class gujranwala board with in scince subject, plz send me soon"
Name: asif shah
Email: asifshah_2307@yahoo.ca
City, Country:gujranwala

"plz snd me model nd gusse paper of 10"
Name: momina nawaz
Email: amna_luckygirl@yahoo.com
City, Country:rawalpindi

"Please send me the guess paper of Math,English,Physics,Chemistry of urdu medium for the prepration of 2010 annual examination, Regard Muhammad Naeem Afzal "
Name: Muhammad Naeem afzal
Email: naeem194@hotmail.com
City, Country:Lahore,Pakistan

"pls send sslc model question papers of 2010"
Name: mohammed
Email: www.mkunhikadavath@yahoo.com
City, Country:kerala.india

"please send me sample paper for English, math, science, social science be sent on e-mail id"
Name: Raghvesh
Email: satyendrasharma.associates@gmail.com
City, Country:ghaziabad, india

"please give me the 9 class guest paper 1020"
Name: Qais Raza
Email: freind_karachi@yahoo.com
City, Country:Karachi

"hi my name is muhammad nouman i read in class 10 i am very inteligent in my cricket but dull mind in my studies i want help plz send me guess paper thnks"
Name: muhammad nouma
Email: nomichand_633@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore,pakistan

"PLEASE SEND 9TH CLASS MODEL PAPERS QUICKLY THANKING YOU FROM, SOWMYA."
Name: sowmya
Email: anjanasowmya9@gmail.com
City, Country:hyderabad,india

"plzz anyone anyone of u plz send me model paper of 9th Bio,Chemistry,PST,sindhi,and english plzzzzzzzzzz i,ll be very thankful."
Name: Hadihasan
Email: hadihasan91@msn.com
City, Country:Karachi, Pakistan

"Assalamaoalaikom i m student of 9th class in sindh board plz send me guess papers of all subject of 9 class thnx"
Name: Aamir khan
Email: aamirkhan_410@yahoo.com
City, Country:karachi

"plz send me the physics guess paper of 10th class i m waiting for u"
Name: mustafeez
Email: mustafeez_afrid@yahoo.com
City, Country:charsadda, pakistan

"hey..can i get some guess papers for tenth class i need them for my exam practical.....hope u send them please.."
Name: gurpreet kaur saggu
Email: studious_princes@yahoo.com
City, Country: india,jabalpur

"i am student of class 9th plz send me a model paper i am very thank full your compliment ok i will wait for your ans ok see you take care bye"
Name: Asif Chaudhary
Email: www.asifjami@yahoo.com
City, Country: kashmir

"Slaam .I am study in 9th please send me model paper for help me.I am thankful to you.Please send me."
Name: IRFAN
Email: sweety_pksonu@yahoo.com
City, Country: Gujranwala,Pakistan

"Assalam-o-Alekum plz give me 10ths guess papers on my Email adress. I shall b thanksful to u.plzzzzzzzzzzzz.i am astudent of fauji foundation model school faisalabad"
Name: arslan
Email: ali_rizwan12365@yahoo.com
City, Country:faisalabad,pakistan

"plz send me past papers of maths,physics,chemistry,computer, islamiat,urdu and english on my id"
Name: usama
Email: usamasajjad@roketmail.om
City, Country:lahore Pakistan

"hi.i want guess papers of class 10 (science section),ill be veeery thank full to u if u will send it to me!"
Name: wasama
Email: wasama_zahra2007@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore,pakistan

"plz ap mujhy model paper email kar de jiye all subject kau im student of clasas 10th sience group"
Name: zara khan
Email: annie.pretty@rocketmail.com
City, Country:karachi

"please send me class 9 five years old model papers of Punjab board."
Name: saheba
Email: sahebaanwer@yahoo.com
City, Country:sharjah,UAE

"Plz mjy 9 10 class dono k model or guess papers bhaig dain.thanks"
Name: lubna
Email: shahana_khan8616@yahoo.com
City, Country:bhalwal

"plz send me model paper of chemistry and physics so i am thantfull to u"
Name: ahmed
Email: janat_asian@yahoo.com
City, Country: multan

"salam i need chemistry notes of 9th claSS FOR THE PREPARATION OF MY BOARD EXAME SO PLZ SEND ME THE NOTES M VERY THANKS FULL TO U.PESHAWAR BOARD"
Name: sulaiman shah
Email: sulmanshah2000@yahoo.com
City, Country:peshawar, pakistan

"plzzzzzzzzzz send me ssc part science solve paper & tell me when will ssc 2 exam bagin plz plz plz"
Name: sunny
Email: sunnyboyz3003@live.co
City, Country:karachi

"plz send me solved model paper if any have"
Name: Mr.AA
Email: anwaarahmad_badar2000@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"plz send me model and guses paper of 9[arts] nd 10[science] of all subject"
Name: momina nawaz mughal
Email: amna_luckygirl@yahoo.com
City, Country: Pakistan

"Please send me model papers 9 and 10 class in two weak pleas"
Name: awais
Email: awaismujahid21@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore pakistan

"sent me a guess paper "
Name: ali
Email: salmanjaanj@yahoo.com
City, Country: kasur

"i need model paper of federa boared. subject:english,math,bio,phy plz i need it."
Name: sera
Email: seramanzoor@yahoo.com
City, Country: nawabshah,pakistan

"plz give me 9th class of model paper plz i need"
Name: hina
Email: hina_khan7802@yahoo.com
City, Country: islamabad

"send me the model papers of 9th class"
Name: rina
Email: rinaakhtar.akhtar@gmail.com
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"i am a student of 9th class, i want the previous questions papers for this class. plz anyone send me papers of all subjects except computer"
Name: abdul majid
Email: abdul_majid133@yahoo.com
City, Country: Bahawalnagar(pakistan)

"plzzzzzzz send me sample papers of all subjects as soon as possible"
Name: DISHA
Email: shubh.mum@gmail.com
City, Country: delhi

"PLEASE SEND ME GUESS PAPERS OF 9 AND 10 CLASS BECAUSE I AM A STUDENT OF 9 CLASS AND MY BROTHER A STUDENT OF 10 CLASS"
Name: NUMAN NASIR
Email: nomi_spet@hotmail.com
City, Country: Sialkot, Pakistan

"I am in big need to get the guess papers cant u plz snd me the guess papers of class 9 of all subjects..illbe very thankful if u can help me"
Name: shanza
Email: mahjabeenpices@hotmail.com
City, Country: peshawar,pakistan

"plz give me the guse paper of 9 and 10 i need him very much thank you"
Name: m ali
Email: batly_babiy48@yahoo.com
City, Country: pakistan and lahore

"plzz send me maths and science modle question papers"
Name: leelesh
Email: leeleshmx@gmail.com
City, Country: mangalore,india

"i am in class 10th plzz send me math , chemistry , biology , physics modl papers plz plz iv be very thank full to u thanx"
Name: saba pink
Email: sabapink@live.com
City, Country: lahore

"please send me guess paper because my cousin wants to take 9th and 10th class guess papers please send as soon as possible"
Name: sonal
Email: sweet.sonal@live.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"please send me guess papaer of science 10th class plzzz send plzzzzzzz"
Name: balwinder
Email: crazy_sam_munda@yahoo.com
City, Country: jalandhar, punjab