"hi how r u? plz send me islamit and maths board papers send to my email for class9 plz plz sendme>? plz iwill be very thnx full ok? plz send me bye "
Name: haseeb
Email: haseeb_don06@yahoo.com
City, Country: peshawar,pakistan

"i am really in need of guess papers kindly send me practice papers for ninth standard"
Name: aisha.khan
Email: aisha.khan@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"plz send me the gas papers of class 10"
Name: urooj
Email: uroojkhan2010@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"hey! m hina plz send guess paperz of 10 class 2004 (SOLVED).all subjects of computer science(english medium) so i will b very thankful 2 u"
Name: hina
Email: glipsyglips@rocketmail.com
City, Country: rawalpindi

"hi i really dnt knw what to do i neeed model papers of class 9th all subjects pllzzzzzzzz send me as soooooooooon asssss possible plzzzzzzz"
Name: rosheen
Email: cuteasiastar@yahoo.com
City, Country: benghazi libya

"Please send me 9th class cpmputer notes chapter 4 . please."
Name: M.Taha
Email: mtm_amps@yahoo.com
City, Country: Gilgit, Pakistan

"plz send me matric chemistry guess papers "
Name: ali_verya
Email: ali_verya@ahoo.com
City, Country: sialkot

"mujhe 9 class all subject ke sample papers chaiye"
Name: sandeep
Email: sandeepsingh3534@yahoo.com
City, Country: india

"plz send me 9th board sylabus because my exams are near"
Name: hassan
Email: apnabhatti@yahoo.com
City, Country: multan pakistan

"Salam i want class ix guess paper plz the board paper is too near so plz reply me thank you"
Name: khurram
Email: rupani_khurram@yahoo.com
City, Country: Karachi, Pakistan

"hi i m student of 9th class in science.i want to get notes papers of it 4rm u,plz send me hurry on my id i shall b thankful to you r dis favour. "
Name: Tehseen javed
Email: j_tehseen@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore pakistan

"i need guess papers because i need top marks in the board papers of class 10 plz send me guess papers thanks"
Name: faizi
Email: smartyfaizi@hotmail.com
City, Country: pakistan peshawar

"hey! friend plz send guess paperz of 10 class 2010 (SOLVED).all math 9th10th class so i will b very thankful 2 u"
Name: waqas raja
Email:raju1raja@yahoo.com
City, Country: gourat

"plz send me 9th class guess papers as soon as possible"
Name: bisma
Email:sonosweety95@yahoo.com
City, Country: pakistan karachi

"Asalam o alikum .plz send me model paper .maths .physics.urdu.islamiat matric student kindly sir plz send me model paper on my emailid." "
Name: aisha
Email: aisha_bano36@yahoo.com
City, Country: t.d.a

"if any body have 10 class model papers so plz send me."
Name: qamar
Email: qamar_saeed_pk@yahoo.com
City, Country: i.e.lahore,pakistan

"I am student Matric SSC 2 Please Send me Model paper and guess papers thanks"
Name: MUNTAZIR ABBAS
Email: asad_jafri0@yahoo.com
City, Country: ISLAMABAD

"hello i need model papers of 9th class according to the new paper pattern. email them to me i will be very thankful."
Name: lucky
Email: alilucky_79@yahoo.com
City, Country: faisalabad

"plz plz plz plz mujhe 9th ka modle paper chaiye plz show kar sakte hain,"
Name: danish ali
Email: filzaalivi@yhaoo.com
City, Country: d i khan, pakistan

"please send me guess paper because my cousin wants to take 9th class guess paper and my brother wants 10th class guess paper please send as soon as possible"
Name: Usman
Email: filzaalivi@yhaoo.com
City, Country: lahore

"plzz anyone anyone of u plz send me Notes and modle paper of 9th Bio,Chemistry,PST,sindhi,and english plzzzzzzzzzz i,ll be very thankful ."
Name: Ayshia
Email: raza24@gmail.com
City, Country: karachi ,pakistan

"i want the class 10 paper board of all plz send them foe me"
Name: suliman
Email: friendly_suliman@hotmail.com
City, Country: pakistan,peshawar

"please send me guess paper because my cousin wants to take 9th class guess paper please send as soon as possible (ssc-1)"
Name: abdullah
Email: abdullahanf@hotmail.com
City, Country: riyadh, ksa

"plz send me papers of 10 ssc "
Name: sreyansh
Email: jujubelolo@gmail.com
City, Country: gnt

"plzzzz send me all subects guess papaer for 10th class"
Name: umair ali
Email: serial_kisser_143@rocketmail.com
City, Country: lahore pakistan

"Assalam o Alikum.... I am furqan from claas 9th.... PLz send all guess papers etc as sooooooon as possible (JAZAKALLAH) ALLAH HAFIZ."
Name: Furqan
Email: supercrazy92@live.com
City, Country: Karachi, Pakistan

"assalam-o-alaikum.i need papers of 9th class english medium according to the new paper pattern. email them to me i will be very thankful."
Name: rana babar
Email: khan@yahoo.com
City, Country: MULTAN,PAKISTAN

"kindly sent me physics guess papers please"
Name: ahmad ali
Email: ahmadali@yahoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi

"please send me art sections grade 10 model papes thnx"
Name: mehak
Email: mehak_mahi143@yahoo.com
City, Country: saudia

"Plz send me guess and model papers of 9th and 10th class arts group.i shall be very thank full to you....... Thanks Rizwan"
Name: khasif
Email: ftaari@yahoo.com
City, Country: faisalabad

"I want the physics model paper of federal board which is according to the board pattren plx mail it to me at my given address"
Name: FATIMA
Email: fatimalaiq@hotmail.com
City, Country: rawalpindi, pakistan

"mujhe 9 class up board ke all subject ke sample papers chaiye please hurry"
Name: rahul rai
Email: rai_rahul2009@yahoo.in
City, Country: lucknow india

"Dear Please send me all gess paper of 9th(since)class. thanks."
Name: khuram shah
Email: khuram90@live.com
City, Country: Mutan(Pakistan)

"i need gaes paper for 10th class.plz send me gass paper "
Name: Hamid Iqbal
Email: hamid.iqbal80@yahoo.com
City, Country: pakistan Multan

"kindly send me guess papers for all the subjects of class 10 as soon as possible............ "
Name: syed adil shah
Email: adilshah1@hotmail.com
City, Country: islamabad,pakistan

"plz tell me the guess paper of chemistry of 2010"
Name: zainab khan
Email: sweetestzainab@hotmail.com
City, Country: lahore / pakistan

"plz send me the guss papers of 9th,10th class.I will be highly thankfull to u in this kind regard. Thanking You"
Name: Naila
Email: nelo_pari@yahoo.com
City, Country: Lahore,Pakistan

"hello plzzzz send me all subects guess papaer of arts 9th 10th class lahore bord with in computer scince and islameyat electivi plz send me soon"
Name: mustafa
Email: friendsurs_143@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore

"give me matric model paper 2010 adil malik"
Name: adil
Email: adilmalik45@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore

"i am a student of 10th class.i dont want to take help with guess paper"
Name: areeb imtar
Email: areebimtar@yahoo.com
City, Country: sahiwal,pakistan

"plz giv me sample papers bcauz our exams comes near"
Name: karangautam
Email: www.iam@fun.com
City, Country: RANCHI,INDIA

"ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM to all of my friends I want five year old solved papers of all subjects of 9th class.if you can send it so send it soon, i shall be very thankfull to you and all of your team,sooooooooooooooooooon have a good day ALLAH HAFIZ"
Name: ATHAR HUSSAIN
Email: atharhussain13@gmail.com
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

" please send me computer science subjets guess as soon as possible"
Name: savaiz
Email: loverboy_2008@yahoo.com
City, Country: sargodha.pakistan

"plz help me give me some guss papers of math any one contect me from my yahoo ID "
Name: waleed khalid
Email: waleed_rog2000@yahoo.com
City, Country: pakistan