papers.i shell be very thankfull to u"
Name: saima
Email: saima_gulzar@msn.com
City, Country: lahore, pakistan

"HI THERE I AM STUDENT OF M.A HISTORY FROM PUNJAB UNIVERSITY ANYONE WANT TO NEED OR WANT TO SHARE THE GUESS FOR PART I "
Name: SALMAN
Email: salman_qayyum2003@hotmail.com
City, Country: lahore, pakistan

"Assalamoalikum frndz>mujhy nazish kethy hain mujhy BA II ka islamic studies.history ka guess paper chheye jo b ye msg read kary barahy karam mujhy mail kar k send kar dy nawazish "
Name: nazish
Email:naz_killer007@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"plz Anyone help me through 2 sent all important paper of B.A (1) "
Name: Luqman
Email:chand_setary@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"plz send me guess paperz of intermediatne part 1"
Name: kashif mughal
Email: lucky_coolme@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore, pakistan

"Assalam-u-Alaikum Plz send me BA Solved guess Paper of these subject Economics and Economics in urdu. thanks "
Name: hanif
Email: hanifrafiq@yahoo.com
City, Country: Bhera

"salam-o-alikum 2 every 1 well im private student so i wanna private B.com part 1 all subjects 5 yrs solved question papers of Karachi university plz i need it n mail me god bless u who help me tc AH "
Name: Aasma
Email: lovely_moments_8@hotmail.com
City, Country: Jiddah Saudi Arabia

"pls send me solved paper of english (HSC part 2 english)especially question number 9"
Name: ali
Email: imagine_2@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi,Pakistan

"hi 4rnds,,em Owais.. em student of B.Com2...anyone has the MID TEST of HALLEY college{Punjab univ}..plz send me..i shall be very thankfull to u.. if u have any guess of b.om2..plz send me.. Thanx alot"
Name: Owais
Email: purily4u@yahoo.com
City, Country: Faisalabad,Pakistan

"hi every one i,m student of b.com part 2 ,and i need business texation guess paper ,if any budy get guess paper then please send me on my email id i request to u .plz sent me some very important guess paper"
Name: sadia
Email: sadiagee@live.com
City, Country: lahore,Pakistan

"Hi, plz any one send me a Business & Industrial Law solve guess paper of B.Com final "
Name: Raheel
Email: vcool_raheel786@yahoo.com
City, Country: Karachi,Pakistan

"aslaam o alikum main b.com final ka student hoon auor main suplimentry de raha hoon purany salabs ke mutabiq pls mujy nots chaye auor important bhi mil jaay tu acha hai pls do for me "
Name: nadeem
Email: nadeem4u@hotmail.com
City, Country: Karachi,Pakistan

"salam,please mujehy b.a punjab universyy ka style of papers in suject ka bahej dey (economic,political science)"
Name: ameer hamza khan burki
Email: hamza_burki@hotmail.com
City, Country: sialkot,Pakistan

"b.com pri(external)plz sent me before 1,september,2009 guess peper only 1-mengement of principle 2-auditting and income tex "
Name: akmal
Email: akmal_khan955@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi,Pakistan

"plz anyone sent me the link of solved ba enlish assignments "
Name: fiaz
Email: fiaz786_786@yahoo.com
City, Country: mirpur,Pakistan

"please send me style of paperthis subject(pol science,economicand english) thak you "
Name: ameer hamza khan burki
Email: hamza_burki@hotmail.com
City, Country: sialkot,Pakistan

"plz anyone send me guess papers of sociology,I m a private student of karachi university"
Name: MISBAH
Email: m_ayub78622@yahoo.com
City, Country: nizwa,muscat

"plz mujhey b.a k guess papaers bta do k main tiyari kese karun plzzzz hell me"
Name: ayesha iqbal
Email: lahorikuri86@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore

"hi plz any1 help me i want economics guess of b.a party 1& 2 plz plz help me im v needy i having xame plz send on my email address as soon as possible i ll b v thankful "
Name: mnarium
Email: hudaali97@hotmail.com
City, Country: lahore

"Anyone please tell me about BA English Solved Papers"
Name: Umer Je
Email: loveisatoughjob@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore

"Someone plz give a gues paper of Fsc part 1 Phy,Math,computer.science thank full to you"
Name: Ahsan Ali
Email: S_Soft2002@gmail.com
City, Country: Gilgit

"someone pls give me guess paperz and notes of b.com part 2"
Name: rizwan
Email: khan_babluo@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi

"hi,its me haider.......plz i need any guess abt b.a part 2 economics,,,,,,,,as soon as possible........if any one hav plzz snd me on ma id "
Name: haider
Email: chotybhai_shah@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"Aslam-o-Alekum any person tell me how can i prepare of 2nd year chemistry supplimentry plzzz... "
Name: Afnan Tariq
Email: afnan.tariq786@gmail.com
City, Country: Faisalabad,pakistan

"salam everyone I hav a request dat plz kindly arrange the guess papers also for hyderabad board,thanx"
Name: kanza zameer
Email: kz_sweetrose@yahoo.com
City, Country: hyderabad,pakistan

"any of you can me send the link of solved papers. I shall be very grateful "
Name: mahin
Email: mahin.sarwar@gmail.com
City, Country: rawalpindi,pakistan

"agar kisi ko b.com ke guess ke guess paper mile tu plz mujhe send kardein"
Name: saqib
Email: msaqi110@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"plz anyone give me b.com guess papers"
Name: Honey
Email: strongerstrom@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"Dear friends please send me all guess papers u have of b.com part-2"
Name: keshav
Email: ku.keshu@rocketmail.com
City, Country: india

" plz mujhy b.com1 k guee chaye olz any one help me agr kisi ko inter tak guess chaye to plz btao INSHAALLAH 80per guess milay ga surely"
Name: hafiz umar
Email: keep_smiling18@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore

"salam mujhe ba final k guess papers btado"
Name: faiza
Email: koolest89@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"criminal law in bcom part 2 in pakistan sindh"
Name: sadam hussain
Email: shbszabist@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"importent notes ba part 2 polytical sience islamic history urdu"
Name: sajjad
Email: kunwar_92@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"plz sent me icom 2nd year guess paper i shall very thnkful to u plz i need bcoz meri preparation nyi hy regardx ali "
Name: ali
Email: ali_udy@hotmail.com
City, Country: lahore, pakistan

"I Want a Guess paper for B. Com-I Class for all subjects as soon as possible i shall be very thankful to you for your favourable response."
Name: Muhammad Kamran Attari
Email: kaamranattari786@hotmail.com
City, Country: Karachi, Pakistan

"someone pls give me guess paperz and notes of b.a part 1"
Name: fakhar
Email: fakhar_alam12@hotmail.com
City, Country: Karachi, Pakistan

"salam eASHA HERE plzzz mujhe B.com guess papaers chahaiye AGAR KISI ke apss hon too plzzz"
Name: easha
Email: zoya.lovely@hotmail.com
City, Country: Karachi, Pakistan

"i m sonia....plz mujhe BA PART 2 K GUESS PAPERS SEND KARDYEEN..KISE K PASS HEI TU MEHRBANI HOOGE....URDU....ISLAMIC STUDIES...ISL.HISTORY...PAK..STUDIES..PLZ SEND ZAROR KARDYEEN "
Name: SONIA
Email: mane_dil_tum_ko_diya@hotmail.com
City, Country: Karachi, Pakistan

"please anyone send me BA 2nd english lit. solved guess paper "
Name: arun
Email: arn06@rediffmail.co.in
City, Country: udham singh nagar

"i want chemistry notes"
Name: anum
Email: monaikram@rocketmail.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"i want chemistry notes"
Name: anum
Email: monaikram@rocketmail.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"I want to Read last 10 year papers of B.Com part 1.Anyone plzzz give me Early i m very upset"
Name: Mani
Email: best_umer1@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"plz send me solve paper of cost accounting (b.com) plz help yar."
Name: syed ali asghar
Email: ali_shah5826@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore, Pakistan

"can you plz give solve paperz of sociology part2, IR PART 1 AND PART2 ENGLISH,URDU BOTH.PLZZ "
Name: ANEELA
Email: anila.anis@gmail.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"Anyone please give me or send me ex five yerars papers of Eng, Isl.edu.Pak.Studies. Optional Persion"
Name: Karim Nawaz
Email: karimnawaz1972@gmail.com
City, Country: Khushab, Pakistan

"i want b.com part 1 paper patter according to university of Punjab if any one have plz send me ill be thankful by "
Name: sami
Email: sami_khan756@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore, pakistan

"send me b.com part1 and 2 guess papers "
Name: sami
Email: smartnaki@gmail.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"i am omer. i am student of B.com II, please some one give me the popular guess papers i shall be very thanksfull to him/her. "
Name: Ome
Email: sufyan_khan57@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"plz anyone give me guss paper inter part2nd I shall to u"
Name: hassan butt
Email: king_star528@yahoo.com
City, Country: faisalabad, pakistan

"hello,plz mere ko b.a 2nd year ke history ke notes send kar dena, bcoz i m private candidate and i m doing the job,timing ki shortage ke karan main malum nhi kar parhi"
Name: harsh
Email: harsh_phutela@yahoo.com
City, Country: abohar ,india

"hello galz n boyz..plz send me guess papr of b.com prt 2 "
Name: khubaib
Email: yarii007@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"important notes ba part 1 english,islamic studies,education,international relation,islamic history."
Name: sajjad
Email: sjjadwon@gmail.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"send me b com part 1 n 2 guess paper"
Name: laraib
Email: larab_lal@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"plz anyone give me guess papers of english intermediate part 1,2 plz send methe guess papers. "
Name: Ali Akbar
Email: ali_akbar990@live.com
City, Country: Lahore, Pakistan

"Haye here is a student of B.A i wana guess paper or notes of English, Journalism, Political Science,plz send me on na ID az soon az u can i ll be greatful. Warm Regards, "
Name: Tab
Email: rishy_89@live.com
City, Country: Lahore, Pakistan

"salam 2 all agr apko b.com part 1 and 2 pvt ki date sheet pata hoto plz confirm me "
Name: hina muneer
Email: sweetarmaan@live.com
City, Country: pakistan,karachi

"salam all kisi ko B A par 1 ki exam ki date pata hoto plz mujhe bataiye ga zaror B A part 1 [private] or guess paper b plz plz plzzzzzzz help me tc all "
Name: mona
Email: mona.liza34@yahoo.com
City, Country: pakistan,karachi

"A.u khan guess paper is very helpful for use plzz send me ."
Name: zohaib
Email:zohaibhassan_xp@hotmail.com
City, Country: pakistan,karachi

"hey any one send me the notes or any links for I.R notes for B.A final year..... plz "
Name: anne
Email: elfbyjove@hotmail.com
City, Country: pakistan,karachi

"hi salam at all plz give newest five year of accounting"
Name: Asad Ali
Email: asadb@live.com
City, Country: pakistan,karachi