"HELLO, I AM A PRIVATE STUDENT OF BA - PUNJAB BOARD, CAN ANY ONE ARRANGE SOLVE PAPER FOR ME. ALSO LET ME KNOW THE PRICE THANKS HENA BILAL."
Name: HENA
Email: HENA.YOUSUF@EMIRATES.COM
City, Country: DUBAI, U.A.E

"PLEASE GIVE ME B.A GUESS PAPERS OF ENGLISH,MATH GENERAL."
Name: SYED SAADAT ALI ZAIDI
Email: zaidifu@hotmail.com
City, Country: LAHORE PAKISTAN

"hi,plz any one tell me the price of guess papers of intermediate(part-1) ."
Name: fatima
Email: fatima_muzammil@hotmail.com
City, Country: LAHORE PAKISTAN

"I want guess papers of Islamiyat , Englsih B and Pol. Science for B.A. can any one tell me frm where i will get those. "
Name: A.Rehman
Email: romii911@yahoo.com
City, Country: LAHORE, PAKISTAN

"plz plz any one who read this then plz send me papers of fedral board of last 2years of maths,bio,chem,phy,and pakistan studies of ssc-partII plz plz on my given E-mail addres its my humbel request to all of u thnks . "
Name: Amna
Email: nd_talat@yahoo.com
City, Country: Quetta, PAKISTAN

"hi, plz send me universal guess papers of all subj. of science faculty class X . as soon as possible."
Name: saba
Email: sabazafar.kool@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, PAKISTAN

"I need the papers of matric class of all subject as much as for practice . Hope any of you will reply soon."
Name: Arif
Email: arif4friend@gmail.com
City, Country: karachi, PAKISTAN

"Salam agar aap ko kahi se matric science k guess papers milen to please mjhe send kardain."
Name: Adnan
Email: adnan93_2005@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi, PAKISTAN

"hello plz anyone send me guess paper of all subjects(matric)."
Name: haroon
Email: sunghunna@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, PAKISTAN

"please send me the guess papers of matric and 1st year both as soon as possible thanks ."
Name: Mir Akbar Ali
Email: mirakbarali_87@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi, PAKISTAN

"hello please send me B.A English solved Guess papers thankyou i am waiting for your answer."
Name: sikandar
Email: sik_mah02@hotmail.com
City, Country: Rawalpindi, PAKISTAN

"Hi.2 every 1, Please kindly if any one can give me the past papers of federal board for class ssc-1 i m really in need bc my paper are close i hve no source to communicate in this regard in pakistan. i will very thank full to him/her in this regard."
Name: Nimra
Email: Send2osaka@gmail.com
City, Country: Bahrain

"I need previous five years solved papers of English advance & Economics for BA part-I of karachi university with resonable price thank you."
Name: M.Shafique
Email: mshafique7@yahoo.com
City, Country: UAE

"hi, plz send me guess papers of all subjects of first years commerce as soon as possible."
Name: furqan
Email: furqanshah36@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi

"please anyone send me the guess papers of class nine commerce faculty of all the subjects as soon as possible thanks ."
Name: AFIFA
Email: devilish.eyez@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi

"Brother & Sisters Asalam-o-Alikum. I am Private Student, Due to Job I cant study as regular student. Please Send me Guess paper of 2nd Year Commerce."
Name: Muhammad Faizan
Email: faizan_itec@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"Salam Every Body, Somebody, send to me the link of guess paper and notes of Intermediate-II (Commerce) ."
Name: Huzaifa
Email: huzafa_raza4u@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi

"if anyone have busness taxation 5 year solved paper for BCOM PART 2 kindly sent me. "
Name: Ali raza ul lslam
Email: aralihad@hotmail.com
City, Country: faisalabad, Pakistan

"please i need the notes of m a english part one if anyone know so please tell me."
Name: m.arif khan
Email: khan_khan0002003@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"Brother & Sisters Asalam-o-Alikum. I am Private Student, Due to Job I cant study as regular student. Please Send me Guess paper of 2nd Year Commerce."
Name: Mahmood shon
Email: shoncarry@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"hello, can any one arrange me solved Five year papers of (English, Urdu , Islamic studies , Islamic history ,And *(education in English). of Federal board,i need as soon as possible coz exams are near on may!!2009 plz and thx :) "
Name: misha
Email: mishahere0087@hotmail.com
City, Country: Doha Qatar

"Salamzz.zzZZz ... I am Private Student, Due to Job I cant study as regular student. Please anyone send me Guess paper of 1st plus 2nd Year Commerce."
Name: Arslan
Email: nice_suria@hotmail.com
City, Country: Karachi, Pakistan

"Salam...I am Private Student, Due to Job I cant study as regular student. Please anyone send me Guess paper of 1st Year Commerce. as soon as posible plz ."
Name: ushba
Email: prettyushba@yahoo.com
City, Country: Karachi, Pakistan

"V..hello, can any one arrange me solved Five year papers of (English, Urdu , Islamic studies , Islamic history ,And *(education in English). of Federal board,i need as soon as possible coz exams are near on may!!2009 plz and thx :) "
Name: saudIqbal
Email: justsaud_4u@yahoo.com
City, Country: Pakistan

"Hello freinds Plz send me adamjee guess paper class XI commerce to all subject Thank You"
Name: Zohaib
Email: zik0345@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"plz send me modelpapers of 9 class as soon as possible of arts and science subjects"
Name: aqsa butt
Email: sweet22_girl96@yazhoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi, Pakistan

"plzz koi firsy year pre eng ka he tou plzz guess paper bata de.ya kuch imp he to bata de.meri id per.thanks "
Name: noor
Email: orienthink@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"salam.i want guess paper of first year pre/eng in new pattren if any one have plz send me on my email address thankfull of u all "
Name: abbas
Email: badsha_don420@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"I AM STUDENT OF 9 CLASS I WANT GUESS PAPER OF ANY ONE PAPER PLEASE ANY SEND ME THE GUESS PAPER IN MY ID "
Name: nauman
Email: alifrompakistan2003@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, Pakistan

"Dear friends please send me all guess papers u have of PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,MATHS "
Name: mohsin
Email: mohhsinnazir@gmail.com
City, Country: islamabad, Pakistan

"dear koi ap mey se 12th class main hai to pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guess papers do pleaz ap ka apna shahid shahid "
Name: shahid
Email: yeh.sajid@yahoo.com
City, Country: sargodha, Pakistan

"Hi every one I need Second Year Commerce guess paper if any one can help me so please send me on my id."
Name: Romeo
Email: ahsoba_has@yahoo.com
City, Country: Karachi, Pakistan

"Hay I m Vishal I need Second Years English guess paper if ny one can help me so please send me on my id."
Name: vishal yadav
Email: vishal_yadav37@rediffmail.com
City, Country: Dehradun,India

"yar ager kiso first year commerce kay kisi bhi subject ka important qustion pata ho to plz plzzzzz send kar do."
Name: ADEEL
Email: adeelafsar31@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"IWANT 2ndyear paper.plz send me guess paper quickly.iwill b very thankful to u."
Name: MUZAFAR
Email: muzafaraliies@hotmail.com
City, Country: SAHIWAL,pakistan

"Salam 2 everybody, if anyone have idea about the new style of class XI (science) karachi board exam papers, or you have new format of paper or guess paper pl share with me and all. thanks ."
Name: Sana.Rashid
Email: itrashid@yahoo.com
City, Country: Karachi,pakistan

"please anyone give me m.a. urdu guess paper part 1 as soon as possible thank you ."
Name: hanif rathore
Email: hanifrathore99@yahoo.com
City, Country: Karachi,pakistan

"plz plz plz send me guess papers of phy-II math-II and comp-II.urgently.my exams are going to start on 2nd may. "
Name: sadia
Email: saas.waris@hotmail.com
City, Country: rawalpindi,pakistan

"plz send me first year guess papers for pre engineering"
Name: raheel
Email: ranaraheelnr@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"plz send me last 5 year papers of federal board physics .it would b v v v v very kind of uu........ "
Name: ram
Email: ramshatanveer@yahoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi,pakistan

"hello..plz send me guess paper for 1st year commerce....plz"
Name: hassam
Email: hassam_sohail@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"any one plzzzz send me guess paper of 1st year pre eng plxxxxxxxxxxxx "
Name: zube jaan
Email: zube_jaaan@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"i want guess paper of 1st year commerce new pattren plzzzzzzz any body send me plzzzz for GOd sake "
Name: faiz sherzad
Email: faiz_febrigas@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"hi , students i want a new pattern of ist year commerce for all subjects plz giving me plzzzzz yaar koi to send karo new pattern mujhe aaj hi chaiye plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help meeee "
Name: ismat
Email: ismatsehar@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"i need education question paper it should b fedral board. if any one hv send meee plzz bye bye ta ta tc"
Name: smart king
Email: smarti20008@yahoo.com
City, Country: doha,qatar

"Salam.....!!! plz send me first year guess papers for commerce"
Name: waqar
Email: waqar_ali11may@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"plz anyone help me through 2 sent all important paper of i_com (1) "
Name: MAHRUKH
Email: Mahrukhsheemazaidi@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"Hello Freinds! mujhay umeed hay aap sub khairiat say hon gay. Friends mujhay Class X Notes chaheiy hain. Anyone who give me notes on this email address"
Name: Noman Mehmood Kashan
Email: noman_kasan@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"hi plz mujhy notes ki zarroat hai kahein sy bh milyn to mujhy send kr dijye ga 1st year commerce mein hn "
Name: zainab
Email: zain.91@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"salam o alikum! im student of b.com 2 plzzzz! send me gues papers.i shell be very thankfull to u"
Name: waqas
Email: awaqas49@hotmail.com
City, Country: Rawalpindi, pakistan