"please class 9 and 10 test book {boi,chemistry,pak studies,english}i really thanksful to u.may allah bless you.ALLAH HAFIZ.PLZZZZZ"
Name: ramsha
Email: qamar_ramsha@yahoo.com
City, Country:karachi ,pakistan

"i want model papers of class 10 can anybody tell me are these free of cost"
Name: saba
Email: jerry_virgo@live.com
City, Country:karachi ,pakistan

"plzz send me 10 class model paper"
Name: Bilal
Email:bilalsaleemkhan@yahoo.com
City, Country: riyadh

"please send guess papers for my help.thank you"
Name: hananlashari
Email:hananlashari@yahoo.com
City, Country: sibi

"Kindly send me all 5 year old federal boarl papers of 9th class for science group (Baiology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Urdu, English, and Islamyat)Thanks "
Name: Anwar Bhatty
Email: aibhatty2003@yahoo.com
City, Country:Islamabad

"i want to know to we can slove the paper in good way"
Name: ajs
Email: miss_fairy2012@yahoo.com
City, Country:quetta,pakistan

"Kindly send the model and guess paper of 9th class i shall be to you for this Waseem akram "
Name: Waseem akram
Email: din_muhammad84@yahoo.com
City, Country:bahwalnagar

"I want model paper for ssc1 if you find any paper plz snd it to me"
Name: umair
Email: hardboys_2010@yahoo.com
City, Country:tripoli,libya

"Plz send me model papers of 9th class.i shall be very thank full to you.Or Anybody has these notes pls forward to me ...... Thanks Aesha"
Name: Aesha
Email: wxyz_572@yahoo.com
City, Country:karachi.pakistan

"i want 5 years old physics papers of federal board of class tenth. Kindly send me quickly."
Name: anam kazmi
Email: annam_kazmi@yahoo.com
City, Country:Rawalpindi, Pakistan

"plz send me the test papers of all these subject(comp.eng.urdu.math.phy.chm.)"
Name: uzair
Email: loveruzair@yahoo.com
City, Country: khusab

"i need all model papers in class 10 fbise borad plz"
Name: sahil
Email: sahil7003@yahoo.com
City, Country: raw,wah

"i want model papers of class 9th federal board can anybody give me if yes than contact me on my email"
Name: Ahmer
Email: khawaja.ahmer@ymail.com
City, Country: sargodha pakistan

"plz send me10th class 5year paper free of cost"
Name: muhammad ali
Email: alinoman29@yahoo.com
City, Country: faisalabad

"please send me model papers of clas 9 and 10 for annual exams 2010 i need them urgently before exams plz send as soon as you can thankyou"
Name: libra
Email: libra24984@yahoo.com
City, Country: faislabad

"please send me model papers of clas 9 and 10 for annual exams 2010 i need them urgently before exams plz send as soon as you can thankyou"
Name: maryam
Email: LIBRA24984@yahoo.com
City, Country:toba tek singh

"plz send me all subject notes 9th class computer since"
Name: tayyab
Email: tayyabsohail96@yahoo.com
City, Country:faisalabad

"HI i m faisal zubair...i need ist year notes of all subject.i m thanked for all of u."
Name: faisalzubair
Email: FAISALZUBAIR32@YAHOO.COM
City, Country:abbottabad pakistan

"plz send me gess paper english,math,girnal scince,education,social stadey,islamyat lazim "
Name: azeem
Email: mazeempak@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore

"please send me moddle paper of 10th class i shall be thank ful to you please i waite for it"
Name: muhammad usman
Email: hafsamk_skp@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore

"plz give me 9th class gess paper and model paper becoz i realy need arts group i will wait ur mail"
Name: moazzam
Email: mmoazzam96@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore pakistan

"hello plz gess paper send kar den 9th 10th ke"
Name: hassan
Email: hrdogar@yahoo.com
City, Country:fsd

"I NEED NOTES OF CHEMISTRY FOR FEDERAL BOARD CLASS 9"
Name: wahab ali
Email: wabliz@yahoo.com
City, Country:islamabad pakistan

"please send me Five year paper or guess paper for class 10th"
Name: NOMAN
Email: noman_ansari76@yahoo.com
City, Country:karachi

"plz send me some guess papers of 2010 for class 10th"
Name: Rabia
Email: shaunshee@yahoo.com
City, Country:pakistan,lahore

"please send me all subject guess papers of class 9(science subjects)computer science student"
Name: fahad
Email: fnabeel@hotmail.com
City, Country:kuwait

"A.o.A Plz Mujhy 9th class ky model Paper or Guess Send kar dain Math, Chemistry physics Plz i m very thankful to U. pLz Urgent "
Name: Nauman Ejaz
Email: nomivi_789@hotmail.com
City, Country:Lahore, Pakistan

"need maths and phy guess and previous paper"
Name: anwar
Email: m.anwar@92hotmail.com
City, Country:Karachi, Pakistan

"i m anam i want model paper and guess rose nine i need it badely too because my exam izzzzzzzzzzzz nearly plzzzzz send me model paper all subject huuurrryy upp i reqest 2 2nd time becase i reqest to i month ago but u dont send the model paper plzzzzzz send me thank u byyyyyyy myyy anam."
Name: anam
Email: anam.cool121@hotmail.com
City, Country:lahore/pakistan

"i m a student of 10th class please give me aguess paper for 10th class lahore board all science books and others. i m very thankfull to you please please give me aguess paper. thank you."
Name: muhammad sharjeel
Email: msharjeel68@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore,pakistan

"plz any sample of phy and chemistry and bio paper 2009"
Name: riya
Email: riya.rehan@yahoo.com
City, Country:islamabad

"plz send me new pattern model paper of 10th class plzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzz i m waiting 4 it"
Name: soomal bhutto
Email: desi_countries@yahoo.com
City, Country:karachi ,pakoistan

"I am student of class 9th please give guess paper of Baluchistan board English, chemistry,physic,and computer "
Name: haris
Email: mharis7160@gmail.com
City, Country:quetta,pakistan

"PLzzz give me model paperzzz of class 9th..then i will very thankful of you.....Would u send me or no on my E-mail...........?"
Name: Mahira
Email: intelligentlover_2009@hotmail.com
City, Country:karachi,pakistan

"i need model question paper of 9th"
Name: muhamad luqman
Email: luqumon@gmail.com
City, Country:saudi arabia

"mujhe matric k guess paper chaheye 2010 k"
Name: ahsan saeed
Email: ahsan-saeed@hotmaiol.com
City, Country:i.e.karachi pakistan

"plz guess paper phy aur chemistry ka dan "
Name: ali
Email: loveg47@ymail.com
City, Country: hasilpur pakistan

"i want notes of sindhi of class nine plzz send me at my email address plzzz....."
Name: farhan
Email: farhan_gangster@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi

"please anyone send me 9th class guess paper model paper i shall great thanfull to you .since."
Name: waqas
Email: waqas_jee1991@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore

"pllllllzzzzzzz send me model papers of class 10th(biology)...."
Name: zaira
Email: ada_zeni@yahoo.com
City, Country: Lahore, Pakistan

"plz send some guss papers of class 9"
Name: haseeb
Email: haseeb.khan16@yahoo.com
City, Country: rahim yar khan,pakistan

"plz send me the paper attemptation method and all possible mcqs of pre medical subjects of HSSC 1."
Name: NAGEEN
Email: feery.beauty@rocketmail.com
City, Country: talagang,pakistan

"i am a student of class 9th i need a guess papers n model paper in computer science plzzzz ....send me at my email address i really thankful 2 u shakrya"
Name: daniyal
Email: daniyal17@live.com
City, Country: karachii, pakistan

"i need model paper of class 9th since in Urdu Rawalpindi i shall great thank full to you"
Name: hazrat wali
Email: hazratwalikhan@hotmail.com
City, Country: rawalpindi pakistan

"please send me,the model paperz of biology and math..to scored a good result"
Name: Basit Zaman
Email: shani_luvguru@yahoo.com
City, Country: faisalabad

"any one here to help me for 9th class guess paper please........... send me."
Name: minhaj
Email: syedminhaj94@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi

"i m a student of 10th class please give me aguess paper for 10th class lahore board all science books and others. i m very thankfull to you please please give me aguess paper. thank you."
Name: wahid jan
Email: samejohn77@yahoo.com
City, Country: karchi,pakistan

"plz send me guess paper english .maths .physics.urdu.islamiat matric student kindly sir pzl send me guess paper."
Name: Zaib
Email: aurangzaib.awan@yahoo.com
City, Country:Karachi Pakistan

"dear i need guss paper for 8th class"
Name: waseem
Email: saffii000@yahoo.com
City, Country:faisalabad/pakistan

"pleas send me the modle papers of lahore board 10th class"
Name: iman
Email: shah_iman12@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore,pakistan

"Do me a favor plz send me the past papers of 2009 of 10th class plz"
Name: Hamza
Email: coolbuddy0@yahoo.com
City, Country:lahore, pakistan

"koi mujy 9th k guess d ga"
Name: uzair
Email: uzair1943@yahoo.com
City, Country:pak,lahore

"Salam, I need guess papers of class IX according to new syllabus."
Name: Mehran Ali
Email: mehranchandio57@yahoo.com
City, Country:Karachi, Pakistan

"please send me new sylabus of science and technology grade 10"
Name: sajani
Email: sajaninikeshala@yahoo.com
City, Country:tangalle,sri lanka

"i want a nine question paper"
Name: zain
Email: zain.ashraf@ymail.com
City, Country: punjab pakistan

"plz send me metric k all subject k."
Name: amir
Email: thebrilliantsuccess@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi

"Please send me IX Std guess Model Questian papers for me,thanks"
Name: Anandhu Anil
Email: sreejaanilkumar21@yahoo.com
City, Country:Kerala, India

"hey... can anyone plz snd me old papers ov class 9....i really need em!! plzzzzzz help me out!"
Name: ayesha
Email: shi_unknown45@yahoo.com
City, Country:quetta, PAkistan

"salam friends can u help me in metric"
Name: waleed
Email: waleed_rog2000@yahoo.com
City, Country:pakistan

"ASSALAM U ALIKUM plzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me a math,pysics,bio,chemistry,english and pak study of 10th class guess paper and 2008, 09 question paper of lahore board plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Allah Hafiz " best regards saima naz"
Name: saima naz
Email: saimagvnc@yahoo.com
City, Country:Rawalpindi

"hey if any body have guess papers for 9 and 10 punjab board so plzzzzzzzzz send me ma papers are starting from 28 march i need them alot!"
Name: Nousheen fatima
Email: dove_786@live.com
City, Country:okara

"please give me a guess paper of 10th class"
Name: imran
Email: imran_zee96@yahoo.com
City, Country:pakistan /ibd

"Hey anybody there please please give us a 9th class model and guess paper urgent ok"
Name: M.ASAD KHAN
Email: asadclass09@yahoo.com
City, Country:karachi,pakistan

"Dear, I will be much obliged you if you will send me Guess Model Papers for Class 9 Scince"
Name: Izaan Sohail
Email: adcepk@gmail.com
City, Country:Karachi