"salam plz give me a notes of class matric science groupe plz send me thanks "
Name: usman ghani
Email: usman-3@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi,Pakistan

"send me the guess paper of 9th class..as soon as posible. thanks in advance. rashid ali"
Name: rashid ali
Email: rashidji@hotmail.com
City, Country: lahore

"i want model paper or guess paper of class 9 as soon as possible I will be very thank ful to u "
Name: Anny khalid
Email: ahmed23_shbir23@yahoo.com
City, Country: Nizwa ,Oman

"please send me the guess paper of 10th class regarding following subjects science:-phy,chemistry,biology arts:-math.eng,g.science,education,punjabi,s.s.,urdu kindly snd these urjently my brothers are waiting."
Name: kashan
Email: kashan4056@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore/pakistan

"9th class modelpaper send meee now amergancy plzzz send me now "
Name: anam
Email: anam.cool121@hotmail.com
City, Country: lahore/pakistan

"i wana five year paper of 10th class .i shall b very thankful for ur this kindness "
Name: anam
Email: amirkiyani35@yahoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi

"hi me amir from lahore plz i need guess paper of 9th and 10th class Lahore baord punjab"
Name: Amir Rmzan
Email: amir_ramzan23@yahoo.com
City, Country: Lahore Pakistan

"plz send me practise papers for marathi & maths as soon as possible thanx"
Name: yash
Email: yashnayyar@indiatimes.com
City, Country: maharashtra,india

"Hi frndz how are u?i am a student of 9th class.jahan tk model paperz ya guess paprez ki bat hai to mail in sey ziada satisfie nahi hots.jo cheez syllabus mein hai insan sirf usko hi achi trha yaad krley to phr kisi guess ki zroorzt nahi rehti.right..........?if u like my think so please reply me on my id.i am waiting.......... "
Name: Furqan
Email: mfurqan_786@hotmail.com
City, Country: Lahore,Pakistan

"Please if any one have guess paper send me early as possible "
Name: kanwer
Email: bbatista57@yahoo.com
City, Country: pakistan,rawalpindi

"i want previous papers of halfyearly exams of 9th class ssc of all subjects plzzzzzz do it soon . tommorow is my exam "
Name: iqra
Email: atitudigirl_iqra@yahoo.com
City, Country: hyderabad,india

"SEND ME MODELPAPER OF CLASS9TH. I WILL BE VERY GLAD FULL TO U. PLEASE."
Name: shahbaz
Email: nadeem.naseem@ymail.com
City, Country: sargodha

"i m maha plz i need guess paper of 10th "
Name: madiha
Email: shafaq31@yahoo.com
City, Country: faisalabad

"plz send the shehduel of 10th class exam thanks "
Name: waqar khan baloch
Email: waqarmugheri@yahoo.com
City, Country: pakistan, shahdadkot

"Assalam-o-aliakum! mujhe 9th or 10th class ke mukammal guess paper or modle paper chahye Aap ki bari meherbaani ho gi shukria "
Name: Muhammad Kashif
Email: qadri_7@yahoo.com
City, Country: Gujranwala Pakistan

"please send me guess and model papers of 9th class according to the syllabus of federal board"
Name: zeeshan ahmed
Email: zeeshan_ahmed86@yahoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi pakistan

"plz send me old papers of fedral board of class 9th...... thnks "
Name: abdul rehman khan
Email: a_rahman344@yahoo.com
City, Country: peshwar, pakistan

"i want class 9th guess papers for importance of questions"
Name: haris
Email: haris-javed36@yahoo.com
City, Country: multan,pakistan

"Hellow and salam i want to ask that k art group ma maths ki two books to nahi arahy hain na plx koi bhi mujhe jaldy feed back send kardn"
Name: Huzaifa
Email: Khanz_rocking_boy_2010@hotmail.com
City, Country: Pakistan karachi

"plz send me last year papers of 9th class of all subjects I shall be thankful to u"
Name: Adeel Akhter
Email: adeel4u_ahmed@yahoo.com
City, Country: Rawalpindi Pakistan

"i m very happy to see all material given in this site i will be very thankful to u for sending me all guess paper of multan board of secondary class that is 9 th class "
Name: ejaz ahmad
Email: coolejaz@hotmail.com
City, Country: jahania

"plz send me model papers of english of 9 class from fedral board"
Name: Fatima rehman
Email: maria.hafiz@gmail.com
City, Country: bahawalpur

"pls give me model papers of 9 class on my id . i am very thankful to you if you sent me model papers .hassan nadeem "
Name: hassan nadeem
Email: must_fear@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore pakistan

"hi me Ryan from lahore plz i need guess paper of 9th and 10th class Lahore baord punjab please give me?"
Name: Ryan
Email: sohaib_tariq2002@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore pakistan

"please send me the model papers of class 9th of all subjects,Federal Board Of Islamabad ,,THANKS, please send me these model papers immediately ,from fouzia "
Name: fouzia
Email: fouziagirl2006@yahoo.com
City, Country: islmabad,pakistan

"plz send me model paperz or guess paperz of phy,chem,bio and math 4 class [10] i shall be very thank ful 2 u 4 this favour plz plz plz....... "
Name: Muhammad Arslan
Email: lionarsl@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"i want 5 years papers of all subjects of 9 class"
Name: usman
Email: usmanajmal@ymail.com
City, Country:rawalpindi