"I need some notes,model paper and past old five years paper. anyone plz send me i need it very much. thanks "
Name: hamza
Email:hamza_afridi98@yahoo.com
City, Country: peshawar,pakistan

"HI ASSSLAMOALAIKUM ! I NEED ALL SUBJECTS OF 10TH CLASS IN SCIENCE GROUP PLEASE SEND ME ON MY E MAIL ADDRESS PLZZ .... "
Name: zaid
Email:rising_sun_me77@hotmail.com
City, Country: pakistan

"i am a student of class 10th.i want model papers of physics,chemistry and biology 2007 , 2008 , 2009 of BISE Faisalabad.i have also send request to another website but they didnt help me.i hope you wont do the same.another thing thanking you.sana" VERY SOON PLZ "
Name: sana
Email: maha111222333@yahoo.com
City, Country:faisalabad

"i need pervious paper of federall board for class 9th "
Name: akhtar
Email: akhtar_munir647@yahoo.com
City, Country:pakistan

"i woud plzzz lik hav model papr for 9 gneral group exam.. all subjects.......pplzz" "
Name: Rizwan
Email: rizwan4111696@hotmail.com
City, Country:Lahore

"i am in class 9 plz!send me guess papers of chemistry of class 9.plz send me soon. "
Name: Muhammad Saad Abdullah
Email: topper.saad@live.com.pk
City, Country: Lahore,Pakistan

"my name is hashaam i m a student of class 9th plzz send me this papers as soon as possible i need plzzz "
Name: Hashaam
Email: redevil0313@gmail.com
City, Country: Lahore,Pakistan

"I need model papers of all subjects for class 9th. i will be very thankful."
Name: Hamood Ur Rahman
Email: Rehman.hamood@yahoo.com
City, Country: Pesheware,pakistan

"pls send me guess paper of 9 class on my e mail adress"
Name: killer
Email: zoraizkiller@hotmail.com
City, Country: khanewal pakistan

"iam in class 9th so plz send me a model test paper of science of mcq.I will be very thankful."
Name: BHUPESH KUMAR SHARMA
Email:bhup90@gmail.com
City, Country: Palwal,Haryana

"Give me latest model papers of ssc part 2 exams in science "
Name: AYESHA
Email:princess_barbie38@yahoo.com
City, Country: sargodha,pakistan

"hy !! me umar jis ko kuch paperzz k baray main poochna hai wo mujhay meray id pe msg kr day "
Name: umar
Email: silver_point94@yahoo.com
City, Country: punjab

"plz mujy class metric k phtsics k notes send kar da "
Name: raees
Email:raeesgul@gmail.com
City, Country: karachi pakistan

"ANYONE PLEASE SEND ME IMP QUE OFSSC"
Name: teja
Email: teju.1995@yahoo.com
City, Country: India

"someone plz send me notes of chemistry and biolgy for class 9."
Name: FArhan
Email: s.farhan_imam@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi

"plz send me paper 9th class bord Thank plz fast i am M.Irfan"
Name: M.Irfan
Email: asgharamir77@hotmail.com
City, Country: Pakistan

"My name is asad .I need guees papers of maths for class 9th.I shall be very thankful to you. "
Name: M.asad
Email: hotdude_asad@yahoo.com
City, Country: Faisalabad,Pakistan

"send me english paper "
Name: fahad hussain
Email: hussainfahad46@yahoo.com
City, Country: kasmore

"send me english paper "
Name: Anees
Email: staranees_alvi@yahoo.com
City, Country: Islamabad, pakistan

"i want to take the guess model paper of class nine,i have a model paper but i have not any guess , i shall be very thankful to you if you send me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
Name: waleed
Email: waleed.waleed034@gmail.com
City, Country: lahore,pakistan

"i wont to madel papers of up bord 10th class "
Name: shivam
Email: shuklashivam60@gmail.com
City, Country:lucknow

"Please send me Model Papers Of 9th Class of all subjects"
Name: Muhammad Usman
Email: usmaneagle@gmail.com
City, Country: Multan, Pakistan

"plz snd me guess paper of math 10th class "
Name: Taimoor Tahir
Email: jacksparrow.tahir@gmail.com
City, Country: Bahawalpur

"plz send me date sheet of class 9 "
Name: rafaibutt
Email: rafaibutt@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore

"kindly give me the syllabus of the follwing subjects.1 General Science.2 Education. i will be very thankful to you. "
Name: ahmer
Email:ahmer.shaikh2009@gmail.com
City, Country: lahore Pakistan

"please snd me the guess papers of 10 class.I will be very thank ful to you. "
Name: taqi
Email:t.abbas10@yahoo.com
City, Country: lahore

"PLZ MUJAY FBISE KAY MODER PAPER BAJ DA SARA PLZ "
Name: ZOHAIR ABBAS
Email: ABBASMUHAMMAD80@YAHOO.COM
City, Country: WAH CANTT PAKISTAN

"plzzzzzzzzz send me the guess papers of9th class, it help me "
Name: asma
Email: leotania@rocketmail.com
City, Country: sukkur

"please send me guess papers,notes and guidence of some websites for studies as fast as you can.i waiting!!"
Name: asfand iqbal
Email: asfand_ai@live.com
City, Country: islamabad,pakistan

"pls send me a sivics books notes 9th stnaderds "
Name: zahid
Email:shahg133@yahoo.com
City, Country: islamabad,pakistan

"plz send me notes of 9 class "
Name: taimour
Email:tmraja@yahoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi,pakistan

"plz plz send me the guess of all the subjects of 10th class punjab board i will very thankfull 4 u plz plz plz p"
Name: REHMAN MASAUD
Email:rehmanmasaud@ymail.com
City, Country: gujranwala,pakistan

"I want the model papers of class 9th. Please send me as soon as possible because the year came on ending I m very thankful 2 u. "
Name: rana
Email:atifdmv@hotmail.com
City, Country: Lahore. Pakistan

"plz plz plz send me de model papers of all sbjects of class 9 as soon as possible "
Name: ashi
Email:ashmal_afif_1994@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"ASSALAMUALIKUM"sir,i need model papers for kbse 10 computer group.I would be very thank if u send them to me as soon as possible. "
Name: hira
Email:hiranazim@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"plz send me a biology model paper of class 9th "
Name: dua
Email: hadia_dj466@yahoo.com
City, Country: rawalpindi

"plz ,send me class 9th and 10th computer saliby and all detial of books of class 9th 10th .send me thanks "
Name: munawar ali
Email: munawar_mav@yahoo.com
City, Country: lodhran

"salam . I shall be very thankful 2u. if email me Federal Board 9th Class perverious PAPERs of MATHS.. PHY.. Chem.. Bio.. only of 9th class from last.. 2-3 years only .. i am out of country here no book let or shop to buy old 5 y ..papers.. so plz..send me..or guide me ..for getting from net.... bundle of thanks dear."
Name: Ahmed
Email: ahmed.pak76@yahoo.com
City, Country: Rawalpindi,pakistan