"hi, please give the guess paperz of all subject of class X"
Name: ayan
Email: just_killerzz@hotmail.com
City, Country:karachi,pakistan

"Please Send me a mail for B.com universal guess papers of Part Iand Part II"
Name: umair
Email: don_alag@yahoo.com
City, Country:karachi,Pakistan

"Hi i m faisal zubair..nd i need 1st year notes immediatly.thnks for all of u.plz send it on my id..thanks"
Name: faisalzubair
Email: faisalzubair32@yahoo.com
City, Country:abbottabad,pakistan

"i need to solved guess paper of insiant hisry of gorkhpur university please any one give me this papper pls........ i have mutch need ........"
Name: krishna
Email: radhey.krishnad76@gmail.com
City, Country:Gorkhpur

"plzzzzz agar aap kissi ko guess papaer ka maloom ho to plzzzzzzz mujhey is e-mail per bata dejiyega sadamh86@yahoo.com your brother hafiz salman"
Name: hafiz salman
Email: sadamh86@yahoo.com
City, Country:karachi, pakistan

"Dear students, please send me notes of political science Part-1. You can also share your ideas in this regrad. thanks."
Name: Mubarik Ali
Email: malikmubarikali@yahoo.com
City, Country:Lahore, Pakistan

"koi muje b.com part 1 private k guess paper batade yar ya important"
Name: kashan
Email: kamran_saeed5@hotmail.com
City, Country:karachi

"I NEED GUESS PAPER OF ALL SUBJACT XI SCIENCE KARACHI BOARD"
Name: zeeshan akram
Email: shani0029@HOTMAIL.COM
City, Country:karchi,pakistan

"Asalam o alaikum plz any 1 help me i need B.A English notes."
Name: yasir
Email: yasirjadoon22@yahoo.com
City, Country:queta, pakistan

"plz send me x guess paper"
Name: namrasamad
Email: namrasamad@yahoo.comka
City, Country:karachi

"i want b.a part-11 (private) complete notes in urdu."
Name: adnan
Email: aurleo@hotmailc.om
City, Country:74900

"plz send me the gusse papers of 1st year specially maths n physics plz i will be great thank ful"
Name: kulsoom
Email: aswadnaz@yahoo.com
City, Country:karachi pakistan

"plz give me the guess paper of commerce part 1 and part 2 because i given both the term combine now plz help me"
Name: MUBEEN
Email: mubeen_memon786@yahoo.com
City, Country:Karachi, Pakistan

"i need the notes 4 1st year chemistry and physcics plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz provide as soon as possible"
Name: alina
Email: redrose_malik21@yahoo.com
City, Country:pakistan thatta

"hi every one plz any one can send me MBA guess paper on my id.. request to all my brothers an sisters plz i need it"
Name: sameeram
Email: sameeramjan@yahoo.com
City, Country:quetta. pakistan

"i have a guess paper for intermediat for fbise"
Name: imran
Email: malik_gnice@yahoo.com
City, Country:islamabad

"can anybody plz send me 5 years papers of 10"
Name: pakistani
Email: pakistanivirganian@hotmail.com
City, Country:karachi,pakistan

"PLEASE SEND ME GUESS PAPERS OF XI ARTS FOR KARACHI BOARD"
Name: AFTABALI
Email: aftabali_rajput@hotmail.com
City, Country:karachi, pakistan

"Aslam-o-laqum Hi how are u? i want to need b.a guess papers english and economic plz send me as soon as possible. Thanks"
Name: Syed Munawar
Email: Syed_Munawar2010@yahoo.com
City, Country:D.G.Khan

"hello want b.com part1 economics guess paper its vv urgent on saturday is my paper "
Name: sajda
Email: bright_day65@hotmail.com
City, Country:pakistan

"plz send all solved papers of b.com (p)1st yr of delhi university its urgent plz send as soon as possible"
Name: ankit
Email: ankit.kumar253@gmail.com
City, Country:shahdra , delhi

"plz send me computer in business guess paper urjent tommorow is my apper "
Name: MRS AMIR
Email: urooj_amir2007@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi

"I have the Guess papers of BA General i.e. English, Journalism, Education, Pak Studies and Islamiyat "
Name: zahoor
Email: zahoorshah2000@yahoo.com
City, Country: Islamabad, Pakistan

"Assalam-O-Alaikum! Hi! Hello every one i m Shahid Sheikh.I am a student of BS-IT From VU and I am a student of B.Com part one student from KU plz give me notes each an every one subjects B.Com part one thankz 4 all peoples."
Name: Shahid Sheikh
Email: djsheikh_90@hotmail.com
City, Country: Karachi , Pakistan

"Send me notes of math physics chemistry 12year"
Name: Usmankhan
Email: Usmankhanahsankhan@gmail.com
City, Country: Islamabad

"please send me 5 years solved papers first year commerce private student "
Name: asif sidiqui
Email: dearasif68@yahoo.com
City, Country: kuwait

"Hi To Every One can any body arrange me economics guesspapers for bcom part 1 private i am very thank ful take care "
Name: IMRAN
Email: imranarif143@yahoo.com
City, Country: KARCHI, PAKISTAN

"plz send me last MA paper of IR from punjab university"
Name: ambreen
Email: trueblue_eye@hotmail.com
City, Country: islamabad,pakistan

"plz somebody give me guess papers solved or unsolved of AU khan.BA part 1."
Name: Misbah Zainab
Email: cutybilly@hotmail.com
City, Country: karachi

"plz i m read in 9th class plz all books notes send me in english midum "
Name: waleed
Email: mind.master@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi,pakistan

"mjhe plz solved five years daide b.a part 1 k n english advance k notes bhi plz jaldi send karde its urgent"
Name: bia
Email: GR8_GEMINI_3@HOTMAIL.COM
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"plz i m read in 9th class plz all books notes send me in english midum"
Name: waleed
Email: waleedcheeda@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi, pakistan

"I wana notes of MA IR immediately."
Name: eram
Email: eiramirfan@yahoo.com
City, Country: karachi

"plzzzzzzz mujhy english main koi help karoo plz"
Name: HIRA ZAIDI
Email: jeehira@hotmail.com
City, Country:karachi

"Dear i am student of MBA. Can you send me Human Resource Managements Notes and business communication also i will be thankful to you."
Name: irfan Ahmed
Email: irfan_san2001@yahoo.com
City, Country:karachi

"please send me the guess papers of matric and 1st year both as soon as possible thanks."
Name: Hina
Email: stranger_friend_786@yahoo.com
City, Country:Karachi,Pakistan